• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Colony RP

Protagonist

One Thousand Club
My RP idea is that our characters would be members of a colony on an alien world, who'd be tasked with protecting it from threats such as alien wildlife and gangs, as well as exploring the area around our colony to find resources and abandoned colonies.

We'd all have various jobs (some characters would be security, some would be engineers, some would be hunters, some would medics, ect) and we'd try to maintain and protect our colony.

There'd also be 3 playable races: Humans, Androids, and the native sentient Aliens. You could also be a hybrid between them (A human cyborg, an alien cyborg, or a human-alien hybrid).

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested

I would love to be in it if Gunslingers or Mercenaries were allowed :3 because that's who I usually RP as

[QUOTE="John Abraus]Can I be a Officer or captain of a captial ship?

[/QUOTE]
We don't really have any star ships in this RP (Our colony was a one-way ticket al a Beyond Earth), though our colony has a paramilitary leadership structure similar to a star ship. You're free to be an officer, though.

Riven said:
So are Gunslingers or Mercenaries allowed? .-.
Yes.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]I want to join.

[/QUOTE]
WHat soldier will you be?

d

[QUOTE="Alfons Rosales]YASHHH!

[/QUOTE]
damn powers... HE WILL KILL US ALL!!! Not me though...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back