• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings College Sweethearts Roleplay request!

Lemonsanity

Anti-Capitalist Queer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
HELLO!!!!!!!!! Call me Kitten, or Kit for short! I'm Looking for an MxM Roleplay partner! Read the Plot first! Also, I RP in only the third person

Muse A (Your Character) is a sophomore in a University in Canada (University of Toronto). Muse A is a low-grade student and loves to go to parties. He also Regularly vapes and smokes Weed. Halfway through this year, they are given a new roommate, Muse B (My Character). Muse B is a new transfer student from the University of Ottawa. Muse B is a good student, majoring in Education. He spends most, if not all of his time studying and doing schoolwork, if not out working as a waiter at the Café down the road. Muse A, being Muse B's roommate now, is selected to give Muse B a tour around the campus, and then finally show him to their dorm room. Muse A and Muse B Seem to butt heads a lot at first, being complete opposites. But then Muse A, finally growing tired of the constant arguments, invites Muse B to a party he's going to the next day. After negotiation, Muse B agrees. What will happen at the party?

HELLO!!!!!!!!! Call me Kitten, or Kit for short! I'm Looking for an MxM Roleplay partner! Read the Plot first! Also, I RP in only the third person

Muse A (Your Character) is a sophomore in a University in Canada (University of Toronto). Muse A is a low-grade student and loves to go to parties. He also Regularly vapes and smokes Weed. Halfway through this year, they are given a new roommate, Muse B (My Character). Muse B is a new transfer student from the University of Ottawa. Muse B is a good student, majoring in Education. He spends most, if not all of his time studying and doing schoolwork, if not out working as a waiter at the Café down the road. Muse A, being Muse B's roommate now, is selected to give Muse B a tour around the campus, and then finally show him to their dorm room. Muse A and Muse B Seem to butt heads a lot at first, being complete opposites. But then Muse A, finally growing tired of the constant arguments, invites Muse B to a party he's going to the next day. After negotiation, Muse B agrees. What will happen at the party?
If You want I could do it... I can rp a male.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back