College for the Cursed [Inactive]

STiGA3120

~(-w-)~
STiGA3120 submitted a new role play:

College for the Cursed - Failing your courses is the LEAST of your worries...

"We are dedicated to the education of the new generations of Hell's darkest horrors and fiends. Here you will receive the best discipline and guidance like no other.
Though "nurturing" is not our style of teaching, we can boast that we have trained Legends time and time again. If you believe you are brave enough to survive to graduation... enroll today and begin your rise to glory through us.

There is no hope for you in the real world... but we can give you a fighting chance."

Read more about this role play...

STiGA3120 updated College for the Cursed with a new update entry:

Finalized Rules and Other Things.

I feel like I fixed everything I can in the RP rules, overview and such to fit perfectly now. Seems like it all goes well enough. Hopefully no screw-ups.
Please look over at least just the rules one more time to see the changes made and added.

If you have questions or something bothers you, I encourage you to bring it to my attention. Maybe I messed up somewhere and I simply haven't noticed yet. I am human too so mistakes aren't impossible.

Thank ya!

~ Stiga
Read the rest of this update entry...

STiGA3120 updated College for the Cursed with a new update entry:

Character Sign-Up is CLOSED!! (Also "pets")

Yup! Even the Principal role was filled. :3 We won't be accepting anymore characters because then that would be crazy. Although... IF you think it should become a "Jump-in" thing later, say so in the OOC chat or start a convo with me. For now, I think this is good at what we have.
Opinions and comments are always welcome!

And pets!

I forgot to address this before but pets ARE allowed.

Dragons, rats, snakes, demons, sock gnomes, whatever you like but only 1 pet per character, alright?...
Read the rest of this update entry... 
Hell is a vicious realm of torture and decay. That's what the humans believed and they would be right about that.

Demons punishing the Souls of the Damned with chains, daggers, hooks, boiling water, beatings, tooth extraction, skin-peeling...

...but no human would stop to think twice about where these fiends of the Underworld might have been taught these skills... we begin here. At the entrance to one of those institutions of knowledge as one of the horse-drawn carriages pulls up now.

Friendships will be tested, enemies may become unlikely allies but by the end of the year, only one thing really matters.

Either pass and become a hunter... or fail and become the HUNTED.

---

The carriage being pulled by 4 horses, miniature versions of the Mares of Diomedes, came to a halt at the large gates just outside of a small, desicrated village shrouded in a thick fog.

The gates opened by themselves with an eerie screech and the carriage entered.

Ravens circled above or fought over scraps of prey nearby. The birds stopped and eyed the passing vessel.

Just after passing the tiny, sorrowful well in the village center, a massive and menacing structure came into view.

Continuing alone the beaten path and to the doorstep, they had reached their destination.

Ophelia unfurled the deep red curtains that shielded the sun from her. Fortunately for her, a fog had settled in submerging the sun's eye blinding radiance. A wicked smirk slowly spread across her face as, the door of the carriage opened. She stretched her pale white arm out the door and grabbed the skeleton hand that was offering her help out. Ophelia made her way down from the carriage and into the bloodcurdling building that towered over her. Slamming the door open for a dramatic effect, Ophelia took a look around and began walking in direction to her dorm.

Hestia along the way, had stared at nothing but her companion, who in turn, had stared at everyone else.

Most of them appeared to be dead, which was fine. But others, seemed to be alive, and it bother Zefrina. If anything, she was sure she could make them dead, though the gargoyle was interesting...

Hestia however, had a hand on the other undead girls chain that was attached to her spine, and when Zefrina started to make noises like she wanted to try and scream through her stitches, she gave a less than gentle tug to remind her who was in charge.

Door slammed on one side, she simply chose to exit the carriage through the other door, but left the door open. She did it not out of kindness, but simply because her hands were full, chain in one hand, small stuff bunny in the other. And Zefrina wasn't going to close the door, certainly not. She was too busy staring at ravens wanting to murder them before they could try and peck at her seams.

"Calm yourself, fiend." The short statured girl said, her eyes glowing bright green with power. "You'll have plenty of chances to murder things soon, I'm sure."

Doctor Galvan looked out of the window of his office. The students were returning for another year, those who survived that is. He turned to his desk, it was an absolute mess, covered in vials of dangerous chemicals, strange prototype weapons, loose papers, and various tools. He frowned, he was not setting a good example for his students. Whatever, they could manage, they were college students. Besides, most of the time his classes took place in the lab.

Iverach glanced upwards at his flock of vultures who were roosting above. "Do not worry my pretties, you shall have food soon enough." He glanced around as he stared at various shelves filled with all sorts of beakers, test tubes, and other things filled with strange things. Elric peered onto the floor, where there was a cadaver. He reached under it, as he leaned the head upwards, as he began examining the corpse. He peered at its face which was covered a series of tumors. He poked the tumor as it began oozing with black pus. Iverach chuckled, "It is time to feed." The Vultures swarmed the corpse as they began delving their beaks into the corpse, as they quickly tore away at the infected flesh. Iverach went to his desk as he saw a partially finished cuckoo-clock, he took out a screw and began working on the inside. "This won't take too long... I shall be finished by the time I need to teach."

Mr. Whitton was strolling through the School's dying gardens, when he heard the clang of wheels on cobble, and among that, chatter. "So they're back." he thought to himself as he grabs a decaying rose, "Let's hope more survive this time" He smirked but since he has no head it was not visible. He then jogged to the nearest entrance and ran to his room. In there he kept arranging the sketches, art, and pictures on the walls in many different ways. But soon sat at his desk and, stupidly took a nap.

Sitting in the carriage, someone leaned against the wall with their hood over their head as they snoozed. After small girl exited to the opposite side with her "pet"; there was a groan and a yawn followed by a stretch. The sleepy figure pulled off her hood after being woken up by the sound of the gargoyle's loud entrance.

"We're here already? That was fast..." she yawned again, wiping the sleep from her eyes. The ride was around 2 days in time since picking her up from her location. She stood up and got out, her coat moving by itself then a black, horned snake slithered out of her collar to have a peek. Her weary joints popped from being cramped in the small space for so long.

The viper looked from the chained animated corpse the small girl held on its leash to the dark structure, memories of this place flooding back. Roughly around 340 years worth of memories; her pervious owners mostly ended in faliure. The black viper wasn't too confident about this current one either...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back