• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Collaboration and Creation

carrotfields

Who am I?
That's a pretty interesting question, so I'll just give you the facts that you need:

I'm old enough to know the feeling of renting anime on VHS. I originally did RPs in chat forms on AOL [Modem sounds in the background]. I write comics, novels, and more as a passion and hobby; thus, RPs are more of a collaboration between two writers and less of a rapid-fire sequence of actions.

I'm a Disney nut with too many collectibles to hang in my office.

I'm on DST (Disneyland Standard Time) [PST].

🎶I've got RP rules and samples a-plenty🎶

RP Partner must be:
  • 21+ Gotta be older than my cat...
  • Romance is a subplot, and I only do 'Closed-Door' romance (i.e.: As he gently brushed a strand from her face, the light reflected in her eyes, making his heart race, "Yes, I want to." --- The next morning over breakfast...)
    • I'm happily married, don't need to play out my fantasies online. Thanks!
  • Able to write in Complete Sentences! That's my only rule... 10 words or 1000+
    • Bad at Spelling and Grammar (SPaG), try Grammarly or QuillBot; they are free to use for short works.
  • POV is negotiable, but I favor 3rd
  • No Fandoms. I don't write fanfic.
    • Heard of Cinder? Yes? Okay, why don't we reimagine a Fandom instead of writing in it?
  • OOC Chat is a standard requirement to discuss plots, worldbuilding, memes about characters, and other shenanigans.
    • Discord, DMs, Pigeons... whatever works.

Sunlight cast a warm glow over the Kingdom of Astrella as the town shops began to pack up for the evening. Typically, it would signal the final events for the night as the merchants, smiths, and others returned to their respective homes, but not that night.

Lexandre fidgeted with the lace of his tunic sleeves as the town magistrate scribbled away on his parchment before the crowd of other prospective candidates. It was the night they would learn their true calling in life. The guild master of the various guilds, including the shepherds, smiths, merchants, and even knights, were in the room, ready to welcome their newest apprentices.

The candles flickered as the door opened, and two young men entered with a large box made of cedar in their hands.

" Ah, yes, yes," the magistrate perked up and said in his raspy voice, "set that down right here, yes, yes, thank you."

They did as instructed and quickly departed from the room. It was time.

The magistrate began his speech by giving the room a toothless smile that Lexandre was too anxious to laugh.

"Long ago, before establishing the Kingdom of Astrella, we had nothing but war. A war, driven by boredom!"

The speech was nothing new to Lexandre, having heard it during every speech the King gave. He let his attention wander back to the box. No one truly knew what was inside it, but when he placed his hand on its lid, a parchment paper would appear and finally tell him what his calling would be.

Once the magistrate finished his speech, it was time for them to approach and place their hands on the box. The first person to lay their hands on the chest was a woman. Then, a light shone from the, and the parchment appeared.

"Yes!" she exclaimed before taking her parchment and running towards Lady Pronto of the Seamstress Guild.

"Guess she really likes making dresses," someone muttered, making Lexandre frown.

The following person to approach was also a woman. Lexandre watched as she stepped forward.

🎶I've got ideas and new plots galore.🎶

Setting:
Colony ship on its way to a new homeworld. Graduation day for the latest class of cadets, some of which will be sent to survey the planet.

Characters:
Your character can read people's emotions and intentions as colored auras. You can decide on their background.
My character is a misunderstood savant with an identic memory and no family. He had a rough upbringing due to his quirky personality.

Plot:
At graduation, your character and my character end up stowing away and heading for the planet without permission. The ship they board is shot down and no help is on the way.

Shenanigans ensues... Always up for discussion obv~

Setting:
The world is underwater, and the characters live aboard a flotilla of ships. The main ship is a cruise ship that is broken down into multiple levels which the upper levels being for the elite.

Characters:
Full cast, but I play Lizzy, the daughter of a beauracrat who's been stripped of his title. You can pick from a full cast, or create your own character.

Plot:
Lizzy and her friend(s) will live aboard the ship and discover many secrets as they navigate various events, like the Rose Ball (Catillian).

There may be some pirates involved as well...

🎶You want some more thoughts? I've got plenty!🎶
🎶Do you care? Wanna talk? Send me a PM~~~~~🎶

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back