• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Co-Vid Roleplay Partner

Well Hey there RPN! Long time no see.
You can call me Pig
1609969076385.png
Has the world we live in got you down? Come say Hi to an old friend,

It's Actually been Quite some time since I've been able too to engage in a full-fledged fun roleplay. Meaning world building character development and all. Im home the majority of the day and would like something too keep my creative juices flowing. Im a semipara Literate Rp'er and likes more mature themes, but i can never get enough ANGST.

I primarily started out with the Narutoverse, but overall I would love to build something original, If victorian, regency dark acadamia like asethetic fits your liking I think we would be a good match too.

(edit: If I may add, I am generally new too this format of rping, Im more of a PM type of person, instant gratification what can I say lol, But I am working on building my gallery and aesthetic feel for this site so I will be aesthetically pleasing soon!)

I do M/F F/M Depending on the person wanting too RP with me I dont discreminate on gender everyones welcome but I wont promise our characters wont fall in love! Hope too hear from you lovely writers soon.

1609969702071.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back