• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings C'mon let's dance (Open, updated)

zerosense

Happiness is a butterfly
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I felt like my thread was too much so I remade it.

About me, zero
  1. Call me zero, they/them
  2. this post is unedited tehehe
  3. 18+
  4. I am chronically online when it comes to marauders so please talk to me about them, I need enrichment
  5. 1-4 paragraphs per character
  6. doubles, if not will only play f
  7. loves ooc chatter about our characters
  8. Works part time and a part time student
  9. Runs post through grammar checker
  10. No triggers, enjoys darker/18+ themes

About you
  1. 18+, no minors
  2. cool vibes
  3. Readable post
  4. tell me ur triggers
  5. I won't care abt length as long as you give me something to work with
  6. be willing to double
  7. If you actually read the rules add your favorite emoji
  8. PLEASE dont ghost me, I love long term roleplays and hate when im ghosted before anything even happens

NON-FANDOM IDEAS
Opal Howard (The reason she gets sent to the school instead of orphanage is because she's a self harmer and the system feared she would go insane with the grief.)
Opal Howard had a perfect life before the war, she had two parents who loved each other, an older brother who was always there for her, and a boyfriend who planned to marry her once they graduated. Everything changed on December 7th, 1941. In just a few hours she lost her parents and boyfriend. Just two days later she lost her brother. She gets shipped to the mainland to move into a school for troubled teens. A home to retrain them to be expectational citizens. At the school, she meets YC (either a troubled girl or young man who cant enlist due to a disability maybe or a kid from town who volunteers at the school.). Opal cant get past what she went through at Pearl Harbor and YC has vices that help her feel in control. (Sex, cigarettes, alcohol, weed if we wanna not care about accuracy, something that is a bad coping mechanism basically.) They form a friendship which turns into more. But Opal gets a letter claiming her brother is still alive, how will she chose between the life she left and the life she has now.

Juniper "Junie" Kelter
Juniper is an outcast, a freak, a stubborn genius with no filter, and happens to crush on YC. YC is someone who flies under the radar and enjoys the mundane routines of his life. When they get put into a class together, Juniper develops a crush pretty fast just observing him. She may be loud, and determined, and a pretty confident girl but she doesn't believe she deserves love. So she gets quiet around him, sometimes making conversation on days she's feeling good. YC is just confused why someone like her is talking to them. It;s not like Junie's popular, she just is someone who is known. After YC makes a move, they seem like they could be going somewhere with their relationship but her insecurities and mental health is holding her back and YC's own problems, which can be picked by you, is making it hard for him to commit fully.

Can be fxM or FXF. I just want teenagers trying so hard to feel wanted and loved, two people who feel lost feeling solace within each other. just two freaks being freaks

Some tropes/pairs I adore
  1. Brother's best friend
  2. anything acadmia
  3. popular x unpopular
  4. unexpected pregnancies
  5. best friends to lovers
  6. rivals to lovers
  7. struggling new couple
  8. supernatural boarding school
  9. oc x oc

FANDOM
Hunger Games, ocs only
-Tribute x mentor, mentor x mentor, capital citizen x tribute, tribute x tribute, victor x victor

PJO, ocs only
-Literally anything oc based, maybe next-gen I have a daughter of percy and annabeth and a son of frank and hazel

Marauders (HARRY POTTER)
- Looking for James, Sirius, Barty coruch Jr, Pandora, Peter, Marlene
- can play anyone, craving to play snape
- Also will do cannon x cannon just ask

DC
-looking for dick grayson, batman, and superboy
- Can play anyone just ask

Users who are viewing this thread

Back