• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern CLOSED

I have to leave for work in a few minutes, but I'm commenting here so I can find the thread to read through later. I'm definitely intrigued. I just don't have time to read it all now, haha.

Hmm. A question: Would you be interested in the potential of having someone who was not super-powered but was sympathetic?
I've idea for an Oracle-like character; someone who would want to help the Vigilantes - perhaps someone who knows "too much" about what's going on - but is, themselves, not super-able. Hell they might not be normal-able if they're like Oracle...

Seems interesting. Generally speaking, is this leaning more towards realistic or fantasy when it comes to superheroism? Like are we more daredevil or more like Dr. Strange?

Hmm. A question: Would you be interested in the potential of having someone who was not super-powered but was sympathetic?
I've idea for an Oracle-like character; someone who would want to help the Vigilantes - perhaps someone who knows "too much" about what's going on - but is, themselves, not super-able. Hell they might not be normal-able if they're like Oracle...
Hey! Thanks for the question.

Characters should be vigilante/superheroes only. No one outside their inner circle would have any knowledge of who they are.

Hope that helps!

Seems interesting. Generally speaking, is this leaning more towards realistic or fantasy when it comes to superheroism? Like are we more daredevil or more like Dr. Strange?
Kinda both???? Think more realistic/daredevil leaning without all the outfits and suits, but with actual powers. Idk if that answers your question

I was mostly wondering because I want to play a sort of Iron Man type of character, but not sure how viable someone who wears a mech suit would be as a vigilante type. Not to mention his specialization will also cover online communication (I was thinking he was the type person who more or less found out all the data on that pedo ring), but again not sure how much you'll vibe with someone who can more or less track and intercept communication when the whole point of the plot is not knowing stuff.

I was mostly wondering because I want to play a sort of Iron Man type of character, but not sure how viable someone who wears a mech suit would be as a vigilante type. Not to mention his specialization will also cover online communication (I was thinking he was the type person who more or less found out all the data on that pedo ring), but again not sure how much you'll vibe with someone who can more or less track and intercept communication when the whole point of the plot is not knowing stuff.
Yeah that's gonna be way too OP. Plus they would have all found out about the ring by working together. It wouldn't have been one person.

Okay I went back and re-read what you said. I don't mind a character that specializes in online communication / hacking or something along those lines, but our characters won't be in any mech suits or anything. They walk the streets like regular people. Maybe with a face mask watchmen/daredevil style if they truly want to remain anonymous.

Hope that helps.

Okay, I can probably work with this. I'm thinking of someone who, while the communication guy, his super power involves super toughness. Bullet proof and such. This way he can be hands on when it comes to mission control and such.

Will possibly apply! Haven't gotten to rp superheroes in a hot minute

Love this, would be totally down, got a few ideas in ma head for sure. Bring it

Commenting to bookmark, but I wanna say, I absolutely love the concept

Users who are viewing this thread

Back