• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [closed] partner search! / fxf, mxm

sinner

literal space lump
hi! what is up!! after a long hiatus i am absolutely fiending to write again. a lil about me:
- i'm female, 19 years old and a college student! this academic year i've been a damn busy bee but my classes have moved online indefinitely which means i'm back home and i have 3204824x more free time now.
- romance is wonderful but i also really like non-traditional romance: failed romance, ex-lovers, enemies-to-lovers, "it's complicated", etc.
- that being said, for our main pair, i prefer fxf or mxm.
- i post however much i feel! usually a paragraph at the very least, but if you have a preferred requirement i can definitely meet that.

and i'm looking for:
- someone who's 18+ and good with mature themes.
- excitement!! inspiration!! ideas!! like dude.. i cannot settle when it comes to this.
- ooc chatting!!! honestly if i didn't want any social interaction i would probably just write a novel or something HAHA
- honesty! if you're bored, oh my god tell me! odds are i probably will be too!! if you're busy, also tell me! roleplaying is a low-level commitment (to me) and strictly a hobby and i never want you to feel pressured or obligated to keep going if you have other things to do.

okay! without further ado, the ideas:

1) inspired by Beastars! except humanized. i really love the idea of a forbidden-by-nature couple. you don't need to be familiar with Beastars - the gist of it is that it takes place in a world of anthropomorphic animals with a cultural divide between the carnivores and herbivores. i was thinking we could do something like: a world where humans and werewolves coexist, or humans and vampires, humans v. superhumans, etc. and our characters fall in love despite their differences... and one's instinctual fear of the other.
someone please do this idea with me aaaaa (also i'm down for humanized Legosi/Louis rp as well!)

2) aaaand oh wow that's it.. WHOOPS LMAO nonono but here's a list of settings i enjoy:
- modern (if the story is compelling enough)
- modern fantasy (supernatural, modern-day world but with dragons or something idk)
- sci-fi (WHOOOOO)
- horror (but less paranormal and more psychological?)
- cyberpunk
- crime/noir

whooooo that's all folks!! message me if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
How about a world that's like the modern world except that everyone has minor super powers in addition to there being elves and fairies and whatnot?
As for plot... slice of life in a mansion your character has inherited where the number of maids and whatnot slowly increase? I just like to play as lots of characters.

Hi!
I'm 18 and good with mature/dark themes, I do have discord, I'm honest and I do like ooc talk. So ig I fit the requirements?
As for rp, I'm not really interested in Beastars but I do enjoy the settings that you do (point 2)
Would you like to rp? Would you like to listen to a few ideas I have for such settings?
I can't DM you, for some reason. I hope replying here is ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back