• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (closed) mxm partner search (shiki/youkai)

restless

ancient kings
Hi there, I'm Lulu. I've been on this site for a while and have recently returned from my hiatus.

I'm looking to write a rp revolving shiki x summoner/exorcist or youkai x youkai. Think natsume yuujinchou, onmyoji, mushishi, hoozuki no reitetsu vibes. Don't worry if you don't know too much about these as they're mostly for you and I to get a feel for the kind of possible atmosphere.

I'm 20+ and I would prefer my partner to be 18+. I am really detail-oriented and I love world and character building. I'm also the type of writer who will bombard my partner with ideas, I hope you don't mind if I end up diving too deep into plot points with you! I also like writing many characters to add to the story's depth, however it will still be one main character that I rp as.

As for the BL, I generally prefer to write as the tachi/seme or a switch character but this is honestly not that big of a deal for the rp and more for your information than anything else, in case you were looking for it.

I'm a full-time student with a very busy schedule so I'm going limit my own posts to a maximum of 3 paragraphs per reply (I have a tendency to write quite a lot and while it's good for the rp, it's not good for me time-wise; nevertheless, I might deviate from this self-set limit if the content of the reply deems it necessary). My requirements for my partner is at least a decent paragraph or two to keep the flow of the story going and decent literacy.

I am hoping to promise one or two replies every day but I may have some short delays due to my schedule as the year progresses.

Thank you for your interest if you've read this far! Feel free to send me a message or post in this thread if this sounds like your cup of tea.

I’m interested.^^ I was wondering if you were interested doing it with me. ^^

I don't know if you are still looking but I would be interested in rping youkai! Monsters are my thing! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back