• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [closed] just looking for a couple of partners!

Joji

what up! welcome to my extremely ugly looking search thread! first, a little about me:
ayo so i just made an off-site rp search, please check that out if you're interested!

- i don't care about post length as long as it fits the context of what's going on. as for me, geez, i dunno... i write anywhere from 100-800 words, like i said it really depends on the context and what i have to work with.
- even though i'm gonna be out of school i'm still gonna be working so my activity will vary but i'll probably be most active mornings/nights, i can't guarantee any "rate" of replies but i'll definitely communicate w you (: some days i might not be available to sit down and write out a response but i like chatting ooc too!!!
- 18+ preferably pls? i'm cool with mature themes (and, uh, yknow) so it'd be dope if you were too.
- only looking for fxf (f//) rp's (if you haven't been driven away yet then HIT ME UP ALREADY) it's just... i've been doing mxf and mxm for like a decade straight (hah), so just wanna try new things.

now, what do i have to offer?? well, genre-wise, i enjoy...

- modern fantasy (ranges anywhere from supernatural with vampires and werewolves to like, modern day witches and demons and shit. my fave)
- sci-fi (space gays! exploring the galaxy!)
- horror (psychological horror? something blair witch-esque?? suspense with deadly consequences??? i also have a plot idea i've been dying to do, PLEASE ask if you're interested!)
- alternative universes (like something black mirror-inspired or like soulmates au)
- modern day (oh yes... plenty of plot ideas here)
- crime/noir (i have a plot based on a detective x vampire pairing, or we could go old school)
- post-apocalyptic (zombies are getting boring not gonna lie, but i'd be down for some dystopian society sort of deal)
- high fantasy (i'm not too knowledgeable honestly but i got into dnd recently so there's that??)

if the plot/premise is promising then i'll literally do any setting. except historical. it depends on the time period, but i'm shit with historical accuracy so it's iffy.

i also have lots of song prompt ideas! just ask if you'd like to hear some!! for reference, i listen to daughter, weezer, okkervil river, the oh hellos, the shins and others!!!

i just have a lot of ideas in general, but i also love hearing your ideas. let's discuss! pm me if interested!!

Last edited:
I’d be interested good friend. I have a few ideas but out of your I like
The crime one. I like playing a highschool kid who happens to be the leader of a big time mafia family that’s feared around the world but we can discuss your other ideas as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back