• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [CLOSED] Getting back into the swing of things. Some fandoms and pairings.

SkyChild

Not active
Heya.

I don't have anything fancy in mind, just a few pairings and fandoms that peak my interest. Plots can be brainstormed later on!
Let's get a few things out of the way before I start listing the things I'm looking for:

- I'm 19 years old, living in Western Europe. Depending on where you live and what is currently going on in my life, it might take me a few days to type up a response. However, I will let you know if I'm going to take a while!
- Since I like to sit around and think about ways to improve my writing a million times over, I'm a bit of a slow writer. (I have a problem)
- When it comes to fandom roleplays, I'm fine with putting OC characters into the universe, and I'll play canon characters as long as I feel comfortable playing them.
- I'm comfortable playing characters of both genders, but you will see me playing male characters most of the time. I don't know why, just a preference.
- mxf, fxf, mxm. You can count me in.
- I enjoy dark settings, which means I'm the type of writer who likes to either put her own or your characters through a lot of hardships. Or maybe both. If there's any touchy subjects regarding violence, trauma, or anything the like, please let me know so I can avoid accidentally causing you distress!!
- ^ This doesn't mean I only do dark, edgy stuff. I love light-hearted adventure and fluffly romance just as much.

-TLDR; I'm flexible, but please be patient with me!

So what am I looking for in a partner?

- Please don't hit me with one-liners. There's nothing wrong with quick back-to-back responses, but one-liners just aren't fun to work with, in my honest opinion. At least around 10 sentences would be appreciated!
- You have to be at least 15 years old. I'm sorry to take people out of the equation like this, but I don't feel comfortable roleplaying with people younger than that. Apologies!
- Decent grammar and punctuation.
- No godmodding/Mary Sue/Gary Stu shenanigans. Basic stuff.
- Don't be afraid to tell me about your ideas or stuff you think would be cool to include in our roleplay. I don't bite!
- Don't ask me to do things that violate the site rules.
- Please be patient with me, as stated above.

And that's it! Now to the important part.
Stuff marked with one or more * is stuff that I really want to try writing about.

(Maybe some fandoms and pairings could be combined? Multiverse stuff???)

-FANDOMS-
- Nier: Automata****
- One Punch Man**
- Blue Exorcist*
- Tokyo Ghoul**

-PAIRINGS-
- Roommate / Roommate*
- Celebrity / Commoner**
- Human military weapon (Cyborg, supernaturally gifted etc.) / Civilian**** (really craving this one for some reason)
- Hero / Villain*
- Demon / Human or exorcist
- Vampire / Human or vampire hunter
- Thief / Law enforcement***
- Cop / Cop*
- Wizard or witch / Human

Thank you for your time. PM me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back