• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Close encounters

-Sunhwa-I-m-In-Love-MV-han-sunhwa-37430185-500-240.gif

Han So-Ri

[???]

• name: han so-ri
    Sunhwa+and+Hyosung+SECRET+Vogue+Photoshoot+GIF+(4).gif

nickname(s): riri(lily)

d.o.b: 21 dec. 1991

birthplace:Seoul, South Korea

zodiac: sagittarius

sexuality: heterosexual

Blood type: A+

?

photo.jpg

tumblr_m256pewedK1r9i2au.gif

Park Jae Hwa

R E Q U I S I T E

nickname(s): Jae/Jay

d.o.b: Sept. 7th 1990

birthplace: Incheon, South Korea

zodiac: Virgo

sexuality: heterosexual

Blood type: B+

lage-circle-transparent.png

tumblr_n1pzhxDmkZ1rhgk1oo1_500.gif

P H Y S I C A L

tumblr_inline_nbhuuxeAtF1rp4gfk.gif

height:
165.1 cm / 5 feet 11 inches

weight: 68.9 kg / 152 lbs

eye color: dark brown

hair color: jet black, light waves

clothing style: WIP

P E R S O N A

Jae Hwa
tumblr_n10xm1jNqp1sna02xo1_250.gif
is a complex being. His kindness and compassion has allowed others to walk over him and take advantage. He known for always being in a good mood and for the most part, that has been his professional downfall. Many artists and cinematographers refuse to work with him or cut their contracts short because they claim he's not able to be serious. While on the other hand, he has been praised and has earned my amateur awards for his films and photography.

Behind the smiles and goofy faces she's actually a more serious and anxious than others know. He is always seeking acceptance and reassurance, and will try to please people so he is liked. He's never been wealthy, but never poor either but
abd91c8b-9793-4e19-9e76-116d00ddf90c.gif
has always been surrounded by those with money.

He is the epitome of a people pleaser. Though it is not his real self, he strive to be positive and happy. He will do all that he can to avoid being alone. Whether it's going to bars, parties, or even clubs, Jae does not like being by himself.

Positive traits: Compassionate | Hard working | Patient | Intelligent

Negative traits: Pushover | Anxious | Timid | Untrusting

Likes: Sweets/Candy | Photography | Rainy days | Street vendor foods | Smiling

Dislikes: Being alone | Being lied to | Negative people | Fake people | Being rejected

I N - D E P T H

Joe Hwa
tumblr_inline_n14uhmHHhi1r3kshr.gif
was born to a low middle class couple who never seemed to stop working. Their goal was more money. As a child, Jae was taught to make friends with upper class children as a means to create connections and jump their status. In elementary school he was given a camera to take pictures for a school field trip and his passion for photography blossomed. Taking pictures became this main go to when he was feeling anxious or wanted to run from his demons. When he was 12 he filmed his first "mini series" of sorts. By the time he was 16 he had filmed a documentary, and had several scholarships to most prestigious schools - high schools and universities - in Korea.

His mother died in a fatal car accident a week before his the end of his third year of high school. His father left not to long after, only not in such a way. After coming home from school, he came unto his house completely empty and abandoned. His father had sold the house and ran off with the money, leaving Jae to fend for him self.

tumblr_mzvks85gwv1sffn8qo4_500.gif
Jae didn't let his frustrations show, though. He wasn't very athletic, nor was he very smart, or popular, but the one thing he had for himself was his positivity. He was known for always smiling, always laughing. But what people didn't see was that it was all a facade.

He was accepted into a prestigious school for the talented for his senior year of high school. When he began, he was instantly shunned and rejected for being of a lower status. He did the only thing he knew how, what his parents taught him. He killed them with kindness. Even though he was as kind as he could be to everyone he came in contact with, no one bothered to stay. But he never really let anyone get too close either in fear that they would figure out that he really didn't have it all together like it played it to seem.

medium-wenxuann.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back