• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom clone wars oc search~ 🤗

_em_

hufflepuff
1670863514709.jpeg

hey there!! i’m em; a 23 yo college student who never quite got out of her clone wars phase that started about five years ago. i consider myself an advanced novella writer with a love for plotting- and i’d love it if you were the same!

as far as plots go, i want to follow a jedi and padawan pair (each oc’s of our own creation, and i’d like to play the padawan) going through the motions of the clone wars. we could reuse the show’s episodes, or create our own plots, subplots and side characters; i don’t have a preference, i just wanna have fun with some found family angst and comedy!!

my requirements for partners are as follows:

• please be 18+
  • at least be familiar with the clone wars
  • love plotting and character creation
  • be literate and able to write at least a paragraph per response
  • love ooc chatting!
  • be lgbt+ and diversity friendly!
i know this is a super simple search, but i’m writing it quickly at work. i’m more than happy to provide a writing sample if you’d like. please dm me if you’re interested!

Interested If I can also play as a clone (Not a commander but a shiny)

If you're still interested I can give this a try))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back