• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Click me for free cookies

HuskyDoge

Don't question my sanity. 👌
This is extra advertising for my good friend, dazzling dazzling

The main page I'd here, click it you like the idea, and wanna try it.
' |

Don't you just love civilian life? Everything here is normal. Everyone goes about their lives, and the world goes on. Sure, some have better lives than others, but wasn't it always that way? One day, every channel on every television in the United States is overwritten. News, movies, everything. And what is played leaves everyone scarred.
There is a girl. Nobody special, your typical brunette with her hair slicked back in a ponytail and her makeup smudged. Oh, and blood all over her. Did we mention the girl is tied to a chair in a dark room? A masked, hooded figure walks into the frame. "Open up your computers." The heavily modified voice says. "Your phones. Any webpage. You have 24 hours to decide whether this girl live or dies." The screen glitches, leaving just the girl, tears running down her face.
People all around the country frantically flip open their phones, computers and tablets. The only webpage that is accessible is a simple one; A live feed of the girl on the news, and two buttons reading kill or save. The votes pile up, switching by the nanosecond.
24 hours later, the girl is shot 49 times in the chest, head, and stomach, and that moment marks the fall of the U.S.A.

It's been 5 years.
The government is gone, and so are about half the population. America has fallen into anarchy, with the rest of the world refusing to interfere, hoping that if they don't anger the figure in the mask they won't face their wrath. The suicide toll has almost reached the same as the deaths due to the people taken hostage. Loved ones are missing, friends are missing, neighbors are missing. Nobody knows who'll be next. The true colors of the nation have been revealed, showcasing nasty secrets that otherwise would've never been unearthed. Most of the time, the sick side of America wins and another person goes off the map. Nobody knows what happens to the small portion of people that have been spared, or really want to. The police forces have been reduced to mostly untrained vigilantes, and can't keep up with the countless crimes committed each day. With no leads on the organization behind the killings, almost everyone has lost hope.
Most people have seen someone they know get ruthlessly murdered. There's no going back after that.
This is the game that can't be won.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back