• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♚ Click Here To Be Crowned ♚

Reigning Monarch

Never give up your crown to anybody.
Supporter

• Hello, everyone!

I thank you for clicking onto this thread and hope that you find something that sparks interest inside that little roleplaying body of yours. If something does catch your eye, post below or message me. If something doesn't catch your eye, I still thank you for visiting this thread and reading through it. Hope you enjoyed your stay, at least.

I am not as strict as I sound, I promise. I am actually pretty easy-going, polite and respectful to just about anyone that I happen to come across. All in all, I treat people the way that I would want to be treated.

Also if you have any questions, comments or concerns, do not hesitate to voice them below.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the genres and pairings. These are a few: Harry Potter, spy x spy, assassin and assassins target, witch or warlock x warlock.

I'm interested in the genres and pairings. These are a few: Harry Potter, spy x spy, assassin and assassins target, witch or warlock x warlock.

Really hard for me to choose between those. lol I think a spy x spy roleplay would be good. PM me so we can discuss further, please.

Heya! Is there any plot in particular youre craving right now? I dig basically anything fantasy (so anything with a prince or a warlock or any of that) or something a little darker.

Heya! Is there any plot in particular youre craving right now? I dig basically anything fantasy (so anything with a prince or a warlock or any of that) or something a little darker.

Hello there! Not really craving anything in particular at the moment but a darker roleplay with the pairing of prince x warlock could work. I don't have a particular plot in mind here either but maybe we can come up with something together. PM me, please. <3

The Crown! I'm getting back into the latest season and loving it. I'll shoot you a PM shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back