• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Clementines Partner Search

Loraenys

The First of Her Name
Hey there! I’m Clementine, or Clem if you’d like. So I’ve spent most of my time roleplaying in the group rp dynamic and myself usually being the GM, it’s become a little bit much to always have to get a bunch of people on the same page. So I’m here now looking to find a partner/partners that might want to role play with me!

So a little bit about me, I’m 22 years old and I have three jobs (which sounds scarier than it is lol I manage to have free time for writing somehow). I play as females and males comfortably and in case of romantic relationships I’m fine with all kinds. I’m apart of a lot of different fandoms but I don’t really like to play as canon characters and prefer to play as an OC inside that world but I have played as a canon character as a minor character before. Which also, I don’t mind playing multiple characters at once! So we can build our own world together if you’d like!

So here are my plots and fandoms I’m into:

Fandoms:
-Game of Thrones (prequel/sequel/alternative ending)
-The 100 (prequel)
-The Walking Dead (maybe a group in another state?)
-Once Upon A Time
-Outlander
-Percy Jackson
-Shadowhunters
-Marvel (X-Men and MCU)
- Star Wars
- Harry Potter

Themes:
Medieval
High Fantasy
Vampires
Werewolves
Anything in the D&D setting/world
Superheroes
Supernatural

Plots:
- Boy (my character) travels to a different land every time he falls asleep, meets a girl and eventually falls in love. Starts loosing touch with the real world and she tries to find a way to bring him to her world.
- A monster hunter and his/her apprentice travel the land together hunting down monsters.

I’d love to do a game of thrones rp with you!! Or a marvel one (: and I also LOVE your first plot

Hey! I would love to come up with an original idea with you! It’s been a long time since I’ve roleplayed but I would love to try again!

hey interested in Once upon a time

Hello, I would love to discuss a High Fantasy RP and I may have a couple characters that would work with Walking dead, (Hopefully with some fantasy aspects if not I can move some stuff around.) I also have a character for a potential Super Villian X Super Hero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back