• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π™²πš•πšŠπšœπš‘ 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πš’πš–πš™πšŠπšŒπšπšœ

AnyaForgers

Lurker

Pleasure to meet you! I am currently obsessed with SpyxFamily, so feel free to call me Anya, or Forger! I'm a college student, AR 57 in genshin. A newbie in Honkai Impact. But both gacha games have me in a choke-hold and it's not going anytime soon. So much so, that, I'd like a roleplay with both! Mainly Oc X CC, so, hopefully that interest you!

When it comes to rules, I only really care about certain things. Such as, please be 18 or older- this is due to my own age, I find it odd to write with someone younger than I am. No one liners! I tend to be around 500 words or more, but, as long as there's effort with each reply, I'm fine with just going with the flow and not worrying about word count. Romance is a must, I also love dark topics, so if anything triggers you please let me know! OOC chat is important to me, It's difficult to think of all the ideas myself / its hard to gauge what the other person may want we if we don't talk to each other about it!

Spoilers for honkai are okay with me BTW! I'm only a level 24 ;-;. But I already know very little from twitter and yt.

Genshin Impact-

I know he isn't out yet, but, Heizou has me hooked. I'd love to pair an OC with detective man.

Honkai Impact-
I'm not sure ;-;. This might change the farther I get though,

Attachments

• 1653019017170.png
    1653019017170.png
    219 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back