• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy City Twenty

AskWaterstar

Total floof-
On Virus, a race of beings called Gurvi reside. These beings live in Cities, numbered from one to twenty, living in harmony with other beings. However, this harmony is often broken by reoccurring Mages and accidents or wars, the most recent and noticeable one causing City Twenty to hide themselves, up until the latest Piper : Year Fire, a outgoing Gurvi with a temper matching her name.

More about the RP:
This RP is also open on other sites (one currently), but it would be amazing to go onto more sites like this. I'm looking for a couple of dedicated roleplayers who are willing to care for a City to help set up this roleplay, but I'm just overall looking to grow the Virus community. The day/night cycle isn't existent ; RP's can be whatever time you want.

I will expand more on the lore later on in lore threads as the RP takes shape.

1. I will use discord but also OOC threads because not everyone can do one or the other.

2. I am looking for Piper (leader) roles but I will try to run the RP even with a limited amount of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back