• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cirque Du Freak

dwale

drownin
Time is a circus, always packing up and moving away -Ben Hecht
Cirque Du Freak

tumblr_m7jqedl5D31qmhddso1_500.gif

The world is one full of those who wish to live their lives mundanely. Those who avidly seek the
normal life. But, every now and then they crave a bit of abnormality. The place they go to get this rush, this poison differs from person to person. But, not one being can dismiss their love for the unknown. Their love for those that are just different. And that's when they come to us. Cirque Du Freak.

no slide
no slide
O T H E R - I N F O R M A T I O N
This is an RP that I started several months ago. It was popular and I enjoyed it, but due to my absence I had to close it. BUT !!! I am bringing it back and I'm hella excited. The characters will be 'freaks' of sorts that are a part of the show, new and old acts, or a member of the audience that somehow becomes incorporated in the life of Cirque Du Freak. This is not first come first serve and each participant will be judged on the quality of their CS (when the thread is up). More information will be available if/when I make the thread.

My Tags

@AbstractAnnabella

@Angst

@RedIncubus

@Rida

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in this again! Glad to see you're back. I'll have to find my CS's from before because I was quite happy with those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back