• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic π™²πš’πš›πšŒπšžπš’πš π™³πšŽπšŸπš’πš• - 𝙾𝙲 πšπš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’ (Open)

Characters
Here

CHUUYAS_HAT

Your Local Wanderer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I introduce you to a new Roleplay idea made by yours truly, one where it's set in the 3000's.

αΆœβ±Κ³αΆœα΅˜β±α΅— ᴰᡉᡛⁱˑ is high technology based roleplay with two sets of sides; The CD'S (Chronicle Devils) and the SYE'S (Supernatural Youngster Employees)

For this RP I prefer 17+ and RECOMMEND 19+ Due to the amount of bloodshed / gore and other disgusting stuff that will be VERY descriptive.

DO NOT, ABSOLUTELY NOT, comment anything here. Other links listed below this will lead you to your area.

Please, if accepted to RP in the OC area, everyone must type 1 paragraph AT LEAST! (5-6 sentences) and do everything in 3rd person! No bullying, playing other people's roles, always put your OC name atop your message in RP, Be realistic, HAVE FUN!

Kosuke Kishimoto is my character - Explanation in OC link

STORYLINE / PLOT

* Means will be explained later

The CD'S find a vast variety of supernatural 'kids' (Role-players can be any age btw) and take it as their duty to take these humans into their base. The CD'S capture all 200 -not as many roleplayers needed-of them and force them into hard training. The CD sure was low on staff, but was still suitable alone. Yet having the SYE'S with them more unstoppable.

The Circuit Devil (Organization) has actually been experiencing heavy battles with non-supernatural beings + rival space FRONDS*, so that is why they hire the SYE'S. See, the new employees didn't have much choice, so now the strongest members are forming the CULT to backstab the CD'S.

(RP will start off with the SYE'S just finding themselves held captive)

The FRONDS are enemies that had fled to the stars with their abilities, yet still attack the CD'S because they don't want the CD'S to use Supernatural beings like slaves. I / Host will do dialogues for NPCS'

The SYE actually encounter several battles and get the idea that the CD'S were weakening, meaning they had chances of escape. Everyone was getting stronger, and so were the ways of killing of their kidnappers.

But the CULT figures out Kosuke isn't the leader, so they bring all the SYE'S to discuss this. They might just be able to destroy the organization with one blow...

Why is the leader in hiding? Why does Kosuke always look serious at the topic?

If anyone wishes to do ships, I will allow but do not let it get in the way. I'll create a OOC link so everyone can chit-chat.

And if I get a ship, and you are from the SYE, I permit you to have ideas of betraying & killing/hurting me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back