• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Christmas at the Resort ~ Out of Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Okay so I haven't really looked at characters that deeply yet, but I wanted to come in really quick and say I LOVE the detail of Rylee hating rye bread just because of her nickname. That's so cute ;w;

Not too bad! Realizing that my New Kid(tm) status is showing because I don't know how to format all fancy, but I'm sure it's fine, haha. Hopefully. xD
No problem at all! If you want your code formatted fancy, though, people do a lot of freebies in the BBCode Center here, and as long as you keep the credits on those or listen to any other requirements listed you should be fine. There's also guides for basic coding and kind of for bbcode+, but honestly bbcode+ is super scary lol.

If you're going to use a code, though, the most important advice I could possibly impart on you is to turn off rich text editor (its the little like settings gear up in your box with the bold and indent tools). It will mess everything up for you if you let it o-o

No problem at all! If you want your code formatted fancy, though, people do a lot of freebies in the BBCode Center here, and as long as you keep the credits on those or listen to any other requirements listed you should be fine. There's also guides for basic coding and kind of for bbcode+, but honestly bbcode+ is super scary lol.

If you're going to use a code, though, the most important advice I could possibly impart on you is to turn off rich text editor (its the little like settings gear up in your box with the bold and indent tools). It will mess everything up for you if you let it o-o
Thank you! I don't have time tonight, but I'll look it over and see if I'm comfy trying my hand at it. It's hardly my first time with code, so I'm sure it'll be okay. Thanks again!

Hey everybody! You might be wondering where my sheet is lol

Worry not- It will be up tomorrow, barring unforeseen circumstances!

Crooked Compass Crooked Compass SomebodyElse SomebodyElse So this isn't an urgent thing, but I thought I should let you both know that I was hoping you could get more in-depth on how they found out about the contest! Like yeah, the internet, but what were they doing? How did it come up?

I included it to be a tiny character builder, and both Madelaine and Rylee have really great answers for it if you need inspiration :)

Unfortunately, I think I may drop out of this and I would rather do so before it begins!
I wouldn't want to stay in and screw things up by leaving mid-RP! So sorry! Hope this goes great for you all.

Unfortunately, I think I may drop out of this and I would rather do so before it begins!
I wouldn't want to stay in and screw things up by leaving mid-RP! So sorry! Hope this goes great for you all.
No problem! I totally get it- Thank you for letting me know :)

ALRIGHT got my sheet up!!! Real quick run through:

Crooked Compass Crooked Compass Accepted! I already mentioned the tiny edit I'd like you to make at some point, but it isn't a big enough deal for me to hold you back from jumping in :>

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Accepted!

StaidFoal StaidFoal Accepted!

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Accepted!

Vi_Vi_ Vi_Vi_ Accepted!

We hit the number of people I wanted on board before I started the actual thread- Yay!!! I'll get us started some time today or tomorrow and keep you in the loop if plans change :)

Crooked Compass Crooked Compass SomebodyElse SomebodyElse So this isn't an urgent thing, but I thought I should let you both know that I was hoping you could get more in-depth on how they found out about the contest! Like yeah, the internet, but what were they doing? How did it come up?

I included it to be a tiny character builder, and both Madelaine and Rylee have really great answers for it if you need inspiration :)
Got it! Sorry for the wait, been a little busy catching up after Thanksgiving. I admit, that question threw me a little bit... So thanks for the nudge!

Edit: All done! I fleshed that out a bit more, and I added likes/dislikes/fears/habits plus the three traits. I guess I kind of jumped the gun and leaned towards less info rather than more, oops... All fixed now, though!

Last edited:
The main thread is up! I'll still be accepting characters if any new ones pop up, but for now, feel free to reply. My starter isn't long, but I felt it worked as I'm seeing this as a more casual rp anyways :P

The link to the main thread is in the links up top and also here.

Hey, just wanted to say i haven't left the rp. I just had a birthday weekend and i was out of town and i just realized today i left my laptop in my other bag so I'll try to respond sometime tomorrow or the day after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back