• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern We Hunt Killers

myk9ma

*Warning*

This roleplay may have graphic descriptions that some may be uncomfortable with, please move along if you are

This is going to be a rather experimental roleplay.

Yout help has been asked for by an elite group that has been put together to hunt down some of the worst serial killers of our day. The work will be difficult and you will be one step behind most of these monsters, but with skill and a little, you can put them away for good.

As I said in the warning you are hunting serial killers so there may be graphic descriptions of the bodies. I will put a simple description then a more in depth one inside of spoilers, and you will be expected to do the same with more graphic details.

This roleplay will be different from others you may have participated in. Instead of being a character I will be a narrator laying out scences and hints, you will all operate in these and try and find the killer. This doesn't mean that you won't help with the creating of the world, just that I will be making most of it.

I think it would be better if you didn't bother with hiding graphic content. People get what it's about, if they don't like violence then they shouldn't join a rp that's about serial killers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back