• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Cherry Moth's RP Emporium {enter if you dare}

cherry_moths

Hello World.

Here you will find a list of all the ideas I'm hoping we can take on together. I've been RPing for about 10 years, all sorts of experience from canon-compliant to AU to OCs, and I'm up for most things (except for doubling - I know, I'm sorry, I just get confused and anxious about delineating personalities in my writing). I play females and males and non-human characters (i.e. werewolves, vampires, witches, mythological gods).

The fandoms I'm comfortable with are:

Harry Potter
Star Wars
Disney (movies and disney channel shows)
Marvel
Vampire Diaries​

If you want to make me REALLY happy, though, here are some original ideas I'd love to put to use:

assassin with a heart of gold kidnaps your character
royal disguised as a peasant gets swept up in a romance with my character
daughter who avenges the legacy of her murdered father by going after your character
anything involving swords, leather jackets, and ill-timed witty banter
I'm flexible on all of these. They are simply jumping off points. If I am busy and can't reply for a few days, I'll let you know. If I am no longer interested in the RP, I'll discuss it with you before deciding to bow out (aka, what can we do to pick up the intrigue again? let's work together) I'm fine if you lose interest and don't want to give it another try. I'm also generally fine if your replies thin out without a major explanation. I know a lot of people call that "ghosting" and it is looked upon unfavorably here, but I find that if I'm really missing an RP, I'll reach out to you directly about it. Otherwise, I know we all have lives and I won't put any expectations on you. This is for fun!

Please PM me if you are interested in anything I've listed.

EDIT: if you message me and you already have an idea, pairing, or scenario in mind, please share in your first message!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back