cheers love, the cavalry's here!

sleepingstorms

just a nerd
Hi I am a walking trashcan. You may call me by my real name- Oliver or you may call me by my username.

Either way, I'm pretty chill and I'm here for the same reason you all are! To find some awesome roleplay.

I have some hobbies outside RP- Drawing, video games, video game design/modding, LARP and yeah!

Not entirely sure what else I should put here? But I'm into fandom and original RP. My fandoms being Overwatch, Naruto, Hellsing Ultimate, World of Warcraft and some others I have probably forgotten. Anyone here into any of those?

Looking forward to meeting some cool people here! :D

Hi I am a walking trashcan. You may call me by my real name- Oliver or you may call me by my username.

Either way, I'm pretty chill and I'm here for the same reason you all are! To find some awesome roleplay.

I have some hobbies outside RP- Drawing, video games, video game design/modding, LARP and yeah!

Not entirely sure what else I should put here? But I'm into fandom and original RP. My fandoms being Overwatch, Naruto, Hellsing Ultimate, World of Warcraft and some others I have probably forgotten. Anyone here into any of those?

Looking forward to meeting some cool people here! :D

Welcome!
You don't sound like a trash can to me!
Hope you enjoy your time here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back