• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Check other thread mine

NotAllThatCreative

Professional Bookworm
I would like to do some RPs that are dark, creative, and have that perfect amount of romance. There are various definitions of dark but I'm talking about the kind of dark that can make a character get nervous, scared, and all that. The bold is the part I would like to play. All of my characters are females, I can't play a male character to save my life. And, I don't do fandoms either. Also, no one liners please. I would like a paragraph or two in response.

Abusive relationship

Murderer x Psychologist (Think a sort of prison setting)

God of Death x Target

Obsessive Stalker x Person who is being stalked

Dark Teacher x Student (This can go in all kinds of different ways)

Murderer x Victim

Supernatural being (No vampires) x Human

Kidnapper x Victim

If you've ever seen OUAT, I want to do a pairing like Rumple x Belle. That... That alone would be amazing.

(I will think of more later)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so you would like to me be the guy I'm guessing. If I was to be the murderer or any one for that matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly lol I can't play male characters very well. And when I do, they either turn out awkward and cute or just plain mean. There's really no in between.

Same here :( I'm sorry but I like the psychologist murderer idea but I'm somewhat bad at playing guy when I have to do something in between

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many people that want to do dark RPs.... *-* Where have you guys been half my life? I'd be happy to be a partner! Anything that is dark has to do with a murderer, stalker, kidnapper, or anything is lovely to me. I've done them all <3

I've been the one being stalked and stalker I believe, I've been the rising Serial Killer who becomes fixated on a girl and wants to make her his next victim and becomes obsessed with her (fun fact: girl eventually fell for him in their twisted relationship), and so on. I literally have played all the roles:) Well except the psychologist and the murderer (sounds like HQ and Mr. J <3) and the God of Death and the target.

(Yes! I am a major Harley Quinn and Joker fan! Well I can't say major since I haven't read the comics.. But I want to! I've also have been going through a very extreme Harley Quinn phase and was even her for Halloween. :D )

I am very interested in the Murderer x Psychologist, since I know it would be a challenge for myself if his goal was to woo the shrink. Hm.. Supernatural being X Human, Murderer, Kidnapper, Stalker, any of those I'd be happy with. Whichever you prefer haha.

(Despite how dark and twisted the relationship is, I love it :D I have some of the older comics. Like, way back when it was called the Detective Series)

We can do that one if you want :) PM me if you'd like to. It doesn't matter to me, really :P

(That is so cool!!! I wouldn't even know where to begin since I'm a noob >-> But I see some of her comics with her in the Suicide Squad and I'm so tempted to buy them! And I agree. It is seriously dark and twisted, but I'm just drawn to it. Many of my last RPs were like that I have to admit)

Which? Haha I named a few. (The murderer and psychologist? Or...)

(Yes! This is one of the ones I have!

Detective_Comics_0.jpg
I need to read the Suicide Squad comics :P That sounds so cool though!)

Just PM me the ones you want to do most xD

Just bumping this up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back