• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Check it.

Hey. First of all, I have a few loose specifications for potential partners:

• I'll skip the good grammar lecture, but it's pretty much a requirement.
  • Expect two or three paragraphs from me. If you write more, I'll match it!
  • I love the social aspect of RPing, so I'd like some people I can jam with OOC.
  • I'm not usually comfortable RPing M/F unless it's a side ship or somebody's trans.

And a few bullet points on my own characteristics as a RPer:

• Third-person perspective only for me. If you RP another way, I'll deal.
  • I can respond more than once daily depending on the type of RP, but...
  • ... my activity can be measured in dips and spikes. Please be patient if I'm slow to reply!
  • I'm into casual or detailed threads. (If we're tight, I'll send one-liners through PM as a joke.)

I have no plots at the ready, but if you're interested in a fandom RP:

• Anime: Hunter x Hunter, Love Live, Mononoke, Naruto, YowaPeda.
  • Games: Animal Crossing, FE:A, Harvest Moon, Persona, Rune Factory, SDR2, TF2.

And finally, here are some plots and pairings (or character dynamics, if you're not into that) I have in mind.

My [preferred character] is in brackets, but I'm very flexible.

• Mermaid + [shrine Attendant] = Semi-finished idea. Based on Tropic of the Sea. Basically, this guy's family takes care of a shrine by the seaside and secretly protects a mermaid egg. The egg is about to hatch, so they go to drop it off in the water. Lo and behold, the mermaid mom falls for the shrine attendant and somehow contracts or convinces him into letting her stay in the shrine's backyard pond while she raises her child. Mermaids can handle the switch between freshwater and saltwater, I guess--I don't know. Point is, our dear shrine attendant becomes a loving dad for a fish baby and they all live happily ever after.

• Islander + [Amnesiac Castaway] = Vague idea. I just want a cute domestic RP about island life, learning to live off the land, and making new memories for yourself.

• Nekomimi (F) + Nekomimi (F) = Vague idea. You'd think two nekomimi servants for one master would end up in a HETEROSEXUAL LOVE TRIANGLE, but nope. Love at first nya.

• Vampire + Vampire = No idea. Maybe they're longing to integrate into human society, but can't because of their blood drinking? I'd prefer a humor RP with this one, but we can work something out.

• Toy + Toy = No idea. Think along the lines of Toy Story, but with original characters. It would be so fun to RP doubles or triples with a big, quirky cast. We could try RPing the owner's play fantasies, too.

Alright, that's all I got for now! Hit my line if you're interested in any of this, or even RPing one of your original ideas or a fandom I didn't mention. I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back