• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Charm's Search~ Always open

CharmedRed

Find your fire
Hello all, I'm searchng to get a couple of new roleplays going in my free time and have a few plots I've been craving for a while now. If you're interested, please feel free to drop a comment or message me. But first, allow me to give you all some infomation on myself!
~23 years old
~Prefer female roles
~Post frequency varies (I work in healthcare, sorry!)
~Avarage about 2-3 paragraphs
~Ditch/ Pausing friendly
~Open to suggestions, plotting together, etc.
~Enjoy OCC chat
Ideas:
Mend What's Broken- Kat is a daycare teacher in a bustling city, having recently moved to the area a fews months prior. She quickly became a favorite amongst the children in her class. One she noticed particularly clung to her more so than others ,Theo, although unaware of his home situation. It wasn't negative, but he his mother had passed shortly after giving birth which caused the child to search for a motherly figure. Kat eventually brought it up to his father, Michael, who shed light for her. Feeling sympathetic, she reached out to him as support even though it had been years since his wife's passing. She understoond pain, at least to an extent having lost a child a few months before moving to the area herself. The pair quickly buiid a supportive and comfortable relationship based on their understanding of each other, yet still managing to keep their distance in order to not rush it or notify Theo. However, that all changes a mere few months into their relationship when Kat has a positive pregnancy test. Now, the question is how to proceed with a possibly fragile situation and relationship for them both. Can they leave the pain and memories of before behind or will they be dug up?

Summer Lovin'- New York is a large city, one someone could get buried in and leave their worries behind. However, Declan went reminded him of his ex-wife. Her dishonesty and infidelity left a scar on his heart. The end of their ten year relationship was devastating to say the least. She said he wasn't ready for te seriousness a marriage needed, wasn't around enough, didn't love her the way she needed. He just wanted to escape, so Declan decided to book himself a trip to the beautiful city of Crete, Greece. The only downside? He rented an AirBNB to be share with someone else. It caught him by surprise to be sharing it with another New York native- Jayde. Fresh out of college and wanting to see the world before diving into work and building her career, a solo trip was the perfect way to celebrate. Although clearly in different points of their lives, the pair shares more similarities than what meets the eye. From how fiercely they care, to the desire to build something for themselves. It's no wonder a crush developed, but the reality of it not lasting keeps their feelings at bay. So what happens when it all comes tumbling out after a drunken night?

The Buyout- Chris has everything he could ever want, right? Own one of the largest hotel-chains in the world, be so wealthy he can do anything and go anywhere, and desired by many. Okay, well maybe not everything. At the ripe age of 32, he always thought he'd be married with a child or two by now. But the public eye views him as cold, heart-less, and vicious making it diffcult to find something more meaningful than a hook-up. That was until Olivia caught his eye at an event one night. She had that rebel look, as if she didn't even want to be there. By the time Chris go free to attempt to start a conversation, she was already gone. Olivia being only 2 years out of college and in the midst of working on her masters in business while working for her father's small, inner city hotel chain gets another road block her way. Olivia had always been trained to take over the family business eventually, but rather her father files it for bankrupty unless they're able to be bought out. That's when the family company's desire to sell lands across Chris’s desk. Unfortnately, dad's business had nothing to offer him...accept his daughter. However, that was more than enough of a selling point for him to get what he wants. Yet, Chris was never expecting the resistance and push back from Olivia. What will it take for them to band together, real or not, for the better of business

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back