• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳charlie's danganronpa & hazbin hotel searchೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Doki_Lin_Doki

å꧆hgåmßðl
╭┈◦•◦❥•◦
|
self introduction
hi there! my name is charlie (but you can also call me charls or lin, i don't have a preference as to which of those three you call me) and i'm slightly new here! i say slightly new because my best friend has walked me through how to use this site. so, i know how to use everything and what to post + what not to post, but i'm new nonetheless. before now, i've just been roleplaying on discord with my friends, but a lot of my roleplays have just died. just dropped to the ground dead. so, i'm branching out onto a roleplay forum! also, sorry if the lack of uppercase letters bother you, i have a thing for aesthetic vibes, and all lowercase letters is part of it. i don't do it in roleplays, so no need to worry about that! anyways, i should probably list a few things about me: i'm 19, go by she/her pronouns, and i live in texas, which is about 2 hours ahead of the pacific time zone, i believe. i don't have much else to add, so i'll just leave it at that for now.
| roleplay info + rules
so, i guess i'll start off with literacy. i typically write 1-4 para per character that i play, so i'd say that my range is from semi literate to literate, seeing as i can write as little as 1 para and as large as 12 para depending on the roleplay. i'm perfectly fine with doubling and tripping, but i don't like to play a crap ton of characters at once, just because it's overwhelming. so, i will write a minimum of 1 character and a maximum of 3 characters. as for pairings, any gender pairing goes. on the note of canons and ocs, i'm in a canon x oc vibe. but, i can do canon x canon as a double up for canon x my oc if you want, cause i'm chill. oc x oc is out of the question though just because it doesn't exactly strike my fancy. for responses and response times, i'm a bit all over the place. please be patient seeing as i am still a student and a tutor, i'm not extremely active during the week unless i'm on break or vacation. i do usually respond quicker on the wellness though since my weekends are just spent chilling at home. i believe that that's all i have to say roleplay wise. actually, one last thing: i will not bend on any of my rules. i know that some people like to go, "but what if blahblahblah," but i don't roll that way. sorry.
| pairing information
for danganronpa:
these are characters that i can play: everyone except for hifumi yamada, mondo owada, ryouma hoshi, and tsumugi shirogane. i have a wide range of muses uwu.
i roleplay this fandom using the japanese honorifics that they use in the japanese version. i will not bend on this!!!
for hazbin hotel:
these are characters that i can play: angel dust, alastor, niffty, husk, charlie
the only canon x canon ship that I won't double or triple up with is angel dust x valentino. sorry, it's just way too toxic for my liking. angel is a best boi who deserves better.

|give me a dm if interested!
╰┈➤ ❝ Read all of the rules¡! I've had people DM me and not consider what I want to roleplay pairings and plot wise, and it's a bit annoying¡! ❞

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back