• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Characters I really want to play(please you can be any character you wish)

SMT-Nocturne

One more god rejected
I prefer if you personally message me but if you do comment, please @ me.

Hey, so....I've been craving play my favorite animated characters. Like really really badly. You don't have to know them, I'll be happy to explain their personalities, backstory and such. I'll even edit them to fit a plot you wish to do. I'm open to AU, crossovers, original settings you created. I don't care as long I can play these characters I'm fine with anything.

Keys:

๐Ÿ˜€- I feel most comfortable playing and has experience.

๐Ÿ˜- craving to play as.

๐Ÿ˜- Needs convincing

๐Ÿ˜…-I'm not really good at playing them

๐Ÿ˜ฎ- no experience yet.

My OC's-๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜

Gregory from Gregory Horror Show-๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜

Krishna from shin megami tensei iv apocalypse-๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜

An AU version of Kyubey from madoka magica-๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜( Ask for details in PM)

Alcor from Devil survivor 2-๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜

Protagonist from Devil survivor 2-๐Ÿ˜

Discord from MLP-๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜

Fuyuhiko kuzuryuu from Danganronpa 2-๐Ÿ˜

Lawrence oleander from boyfriend to death 2-๐Ÿ˜…

Ren hana from Boyfriend to death 2-๐Ÿ˜

I also crave for someone to RP as one of my favorite characters, but we all know that's not gonna happen. But just in case I'm wrong here is my wish list.

I'm looking for someone who can play:
(From favorite to least favorite)
1. Kokichi Ouma from Danganronpa v3
2. Alcor from Devil survivor 2
3.Discord from MLP
4. Krishna from shin megami tensei iv apocalypse
5. Goro akechi from persona 5
6.Lawrence oleander from boyfriend to death 2
7. Gregory from Gregory Horror Show
8.Kyubey from madoka magica
9. yusuke from persona 5
10.Any of the muts from kipo and the age of the wonderbeasts. (Except Dave)
11. N from pokemon

Rules:

1. I only do multiple-paragraphs (14-25+ sentences), The longer the better!!!

2. If you do pick one of my OCs. I want to see your interests in my characters. Meaning I want to see questions, ideas, and your perspective on my OCs. We must show a fair amount of love from each side. I'm interested in your character as you're interested in mine.

3. Heavy plotting. We are most likely to do something original or base on a popular show/movie, meaning we have to talk about how the world works and how these two meet each other.

4. You must be 17 or up to RP with me. I have no interest in sexual RP under the age of 20 years old.

About me: ehhhhh....It's gonna be short because I don't like being personal

Name: Shiki
Taste:Horror, Drama, fantasy, whimsical.
Taste in shows: a lot of unpopular shows.

I do not watch live-action shows other than black Mirror.

I'm mostly into anime but not the popular ones. Unless they somehow catch my interest. I'm not a fan of fan service and anime tropes.

I don't like superhero movies, but it's doesn't mean I don't like the idea of people having superpowers. I'm just sick of the superhero convention.

I'm a huge fan of talking animals and cute things turning out to be sinister.

Last edited:
Still looking, hey depending what what character you want me to play, you can be any character you wish!!

I'm starting to get a little desperate...becoming flaxble. Please comment if your a slight bit interested.

Bump

if you guys feel like I'm spamming feel free to report me because I can't stop myself. I'm so desperate to RP, I can't stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back