Nationality:

English

Religion:

Agnostic

City or town of birth:

Ealing, London

Relationship Status:

Single

Ellory is a pale young woman with fair, slightly melancholic features. Her skin is the texture of alabaster and although alabaster is a stone, one would be correct in thinking that Ellory is of fragile form. Her frame is petite and dainty and her long golden-blonde hair falls to just above waist length. Her fathomless eyes seem to be pensive and disconnected most of the time and are a bluish-grey hue. At a glance, her appearance is that of dreamy detachment, but one will find she has a warm and serene smile when engaging in conversation.

Preferred style of clothing:

Ellory has quite a keen eye for what is both fashionable and comfortable, despite being such a dreamy character. She has a love for classic looks and takes inspiration from women such as Audrey Hepburn, incorporating modern twists to the style.

- Screech -

SHE'S SO PRETTY OGMYOOSDOHFCVFDBESDV---

Ahem.

The character itself is amazing, and you do an amazing job of detailing your characters! :D

I've been wondering about the tabs that you've marked; Look beyond, the superficial, to where there is, etc.

How did you make those tabs? What are they called? I'm pondering the idea of incorporating them in my character sheets, but not sure on how to make them.

Like I said, the character and the detail is wonderful, and if you'd like to do a RP with me and this character, I'm free! :D

HannaTheHippy said:
- Screech -
SHE'S SO PRETTY OGMYOOSDOHFCVFDBESDV---

Ahem.

The character itself is amazing, and you do an amazing job of detailing your characters! :D

I've been wondering about the tabs that you've marked; Look beyond, the superficial, to where there is, etc.

How did you make those tabs? What are they called? I'm pondering the idea of incorporating them in my character sheets, but not sure on how to make them.

Like I said, the character and the detail is wonderful, and if you'd like to do a RP with me and this character, I'm free! :D
Thank you for your lovely feedback. As for the tabs I simply used the 'tabs' bbcode and renamed the tabs to something she would think. And if you would like to RP with me I'm cool with that too :)

Right off the bat I'd say maybe try a darker blue for your text or a darker background. As it stands now I'm struggling to read the text as it kind of fades into the background

Users who are viewing this thread

Back