• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom `✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹୧ ‧₊˚ 🍂 ⋅ Changing of the Seasons `✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹୧ ‧₊˚ 🍂 ⋅

_Hollow_

Possible Cryptid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1724374638336.png

𓂃࿐ Hello Stranger ࿐𓂃

(Disclaimer: This thread is still under construction and therefore maybe missing some details or sections.)

Welcome to my secondary search thread! I have decided to dedicate this thread solely to whichever fandom I have a high craving for. As such, the content and design of this search thread is subject to change depending on which fandom I am searching for. As of right now, this thread’s theme is Don’t Starve by Klei.

Below, you can find some information about me, my preferences, etcetera. If you have any questions for me, feel free to send me a message or post here.

All that aside, thank you and happy writing! ( ´ ∀ `)ノ~ ♡

𓂃࿐ About Me ࿐𓂃

࿐ My name is Hollow, or Holls. I am in my mid-twenties and go by they/them pronouns.
࿐ I am a lit. writer and write in both third person and past tense. I am also multipara and normally do upwards of 300-to-800 words in a post. However, I can do more or less depending on the circumstance.
࿐ I am in the EST time zone and can do around two posts per week, if not more. However, my schedule can fluctuate due to offline responsibilities.
࿐ I try my best to be both accommodating and communicative. If you have an issue with the roleplay, posting frequency, characters, etcetera… Then please feel free to let me know and we can try and work something out.
࿐ I realize that I might sound serious on this search thread, but I’m really not. I love lighthearted OOC chatter and I am all for discussing ideas, headcanons, and the like. If you do not, then I might not be the right person for you.

𓂃࿐ Requirements ࿐𓂃

࿐ Must be over 18, preferably 20 or above.
࿐ Must be lit. and multipara. I am looking for 300 words (roughly two-to-three paragraphs) minimum. Please keep in mind that I may ask for writing samples to see if we mesh well (I will also provide one).
࿐ Must be able to give an introduction and provide details as to what you are looking for, both plot and character-wise. I will not respond to vague roleplay requests.
࿐ Must be able to post weekly or bi-weekly in order for me to maintain interest in the roleplay. I understand that everyone has their own life offline, so I am willing to be flexible on this. However, if it is over three weeks with no response and no prior communication, then I will consider the roleplay dead.
࿐ If you wish to discontinue the roleplay then that is fine. You do not have to give an explanation, but please do post a ghost emoji in the roleplay. That way I know that you will no longer be posting.
࿐ If you are interested in discussing a roleplay with me, then please include your name, preferred pronouns, triggers/limits, and your favorite Don’t Starve character if you decide to PM me. Not only is it a way to break the ice, but it lets me know that you have read my requirements and agree to the terms.

𓂃࿐ Limits ࿐𓂃

࿐ Pairings such as Abuser/Victim, Underage/Adult, and Sibling/Sibling (this includes step-siblings or any other familial relationships) are some of the pairing types that I do NOT feel comfortable with and therefore will not do.
࿐ Any character involved in a romantic pairing must 18+. I will not do romantic pairings with children characters.
࿐ I will not romanticize things such as abuse, manipulation, stalking, etc. Although I do not mind exploring darker concepts, I will not make them out to be romantic or healthy.
࿐ I am not comfortable with graphic depictions of self-harm, suicide, or non-consensual acts.

𓂃࿐ Characters/Pairings ࿐𓂃

(Preferred/Desired Characters and Pairings will be emboldened.)

𓂃 Characters I Am Seeking
Wilson P. Higgsbury
William “Maxwell” Carter
Wormwood
OC

𓂃 Characters I Can Play
Wes
William “Maxwell” Carter
Willow
Wolfsgang
Woodie
WX-78
OC

𓂃 Pairings

Pairing Types:
- Canon x Canon
- Canon x OC
- OC x OC

Canons Pairings:
- Wilson P. Higgsbury x Wes
- WX-78 x Wormwood

Canon x OC Pairings:
- Wilson P. Higgsbury x OC

𓂃࿐ Plot Wordbank ࿐𓂃

(Cravings will be underlined.)

Romance | Platonic | Found Family | Long Term | Canon Characters | Original Characters | 1900s-1920s Setting | Angst | Darker Undertones/Themes |
Hurt/Comfort |Wholesome Relationships | Strangers to Lovers | Friends to Lovers | Slow Burn | Denial of Feelings | Redemption Arc | More to Come...

𓂃࿐ Plot Ideas ࿐𓂃

Coming soon!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back