• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ༄˖°.🍂.ೃ࿔*:・ Change of the Seasons ༄˖°.🍂.ೃ࿔*:・

_Hollow_

Little Ghost

Aesthetic Pumpkin-modified (1).png

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ Hello Stranger ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

My name is Hollow, or Holls, whichever you prefer. Below, you can find some information about me, my preferences, and what things I am interested in as of now. If you have any questions for me, feel free to send me a message or post here.

Please keep in mind that the fandoms listed in this thread are the ones I am most interested in currently and may be subject to change.

All that aside, thank you and happy writing!

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ About Me ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

☾ I am an adult who is approaching their mid-twenties and generally go by they/them.
☾ I am a lit. writer and write in both third person and past tense. I am also multi-para and normally do upwards of 300-to-800 words in a post. However, I can do more or less depending on the circumstance.
☾ I am in the EST time zone and can do around two posts per week, if not more. However, my schedule can fluctuate due to offline responsibilities. If by chance I will not be online for a while, I will do my best to let you know beforehand.
☾ I am open to platonic, romantic, and familial type relationships. I am also open to doing OC and Canon, Canon and Canon, or OC and OC. Just keep in mind that romantic pairings will usually depend on what characters are involved and if they meld well.
☾ I am always willing to give writing samples if requested. Be aware though that I may ask for one in return.
☾ I love OOC chatter and I am all for discussing ideas, headcanons, and the like.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ Requirements ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

☾ You must be over the age of 18, preferably 20+.
☾ Must be lit. and multi-para. Please be capable of writing 300 words minimum.
☾ Be respectful and keep in mind that first impressions do matter. Please be able to introduce yourself and provide details as to what you are looking for, both plot and character-wise. I will not respond to vague roleplay requests.
☾ If you are no longer interested in continuing a roleplay, then that is 100% okay. Just put a ghost emoji (👻) in the roleplay/chat, that way I know you will no longer be posting. No explaination needed.
☾ OCs are welcomed, but they must be fit into the plot/setting and follow established lore/canon. Please understand that I have the right to say no to your character, just as you have the right to say no to mine.
☾ If you are interested in writing with me, then please include your preferred name, pronouns, any boundries/triggers, and your favorite Halloween movie in your request. Not only is it a great way to break the ice, but it also lets me know that you read through everything and will abide by my terms.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ Limits ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

☾ Pairings such as Abuser/Victim, Underage/Adult, and Sibling/Sibling (this includes step-siblings or any other familial relationships) are some of the pairing types that I do NOT feel comfortable with and therefore will not do.
☾ I will not do romantic pairings with underage characters. Any characters involved in a romantic pairing must be 18+.
☾ I will not romanticize things such as abuse, manipulation, stalking, etc. Although I do not mind exploring darker concepts, I will not make them out to be healthy.
☾ I am not comfortable with graphic depictions of self-harm, suicide, or non-consensual acts.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ Fandoms ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

☆ = No muse, no longer seeking.
☆☆ = Low Muse, will need convincing
☆☆☆ = Moderate muse, sure.
☆☆☆☆ = High muse, I want to do this.
☆☆☆☆☆ = Very high muse, I really want to do this.​

Gravity Falls (2012-2016)
Muse- ☆☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Mason "Dipper" Pines, Stanford "Ford" Pines, and Stanley "Stan" Pines.
Characters I Can Play- Mabel Pines, Gideon Gleeful, Bill Cipher, and OC.
Open to Doubling- No.
Note(s)- None.

Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio (2022)
Muse- ☆☆☆☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Pinocchio, Sebastian J. Cricket, and OC.
Characters I Can Play- Pinocchio, Geppetto, Count Volpe, Sebastion J. Cricket, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- None.

ParaNorman (2012)
Muse- ☆☆☆☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Norman Babcock.
Characters I Can Play- Neil Downe, Mitch Downe, Courtney Babcock, Norman Babcock, Alvin, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- None.

(This thread is currently under construction and therefore not completed.)​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back