• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ChakraFloyd's Compadre Scout

ChakraFloyd

A Lad's Guru
Alright there lads and gals?
I'll raise a pint o' Buddy to them grand-few folks who enjoy a character-driven plot and can dish up a literate response within a couple days.

Grammar:
Absolutely no worry if ya struggle with English, I'll appreciate your best effort mate!

Characters:
Whatever your fancy for gender is is fine by me, though I'd prefer if your characters were OCs.
- OCs in a canon universe is tops 👍
- OCs in an OU is waz (fantastic) :bishiesparklesl:

Post Length:
One-liners get me pretty miffed. Ain't gwarn through threaders with me reply to be backhanded with skint.
A minimum of two paragraphs would be smashin' mate! Ain't fussed bout it though I'll sure as shit match your post length.

Frequency:
If you feel wankered then don't worry matey, I understand:) Don't skive on me though! Keep this lad informed on how you're doing so I know you're alright, and hopefully we can soon enough get back into the mashed potatoes of our roleplay;)

Genres:
Science Fiction
Medieval Fantasy
Psychedelic
Survival

Historical
Armed Conflict

Futuristic
Crime

Ancient
Adventure

Alternate Reality
Post-Apocalypse

Fandoms
:
GTA
Halo
Far Cry
Star Wars

CyberPunk
Battle Royale
Assassin's Creed
Game of Thrones

Writing
:
I'm a bloke who fancies a hoofing gen dit chockablock* of substance (realism in your writing cos immersion).
I write in third person, no matter what you write in. I love a good chinwag outside the roleplay an' all!
*excellent, genuine story full of ...

Also scouting for a long-term roleplay partner - buzz if you're interested.
More information specified within private messages innit.
Cheers mate!

Last edited:
Game of Thrones? What season? I could try the books, but I am far behind on those.

Game of Thrones? What season? I could try the books, but I am far behind on those.
Blimey, thought this thread was gwarn brass monkeys lol! Any season will do matey, long as we both understand the plot. Ain't given the books a butcher's hook yet so that's not a problem. Say lass, if you're familiar with the world, would you consider roleplaying outside of Westeros?

Blimey, thought this thread was gwarn brass monkeys lol! Any season will do matey, long as we both understand the plot. Ain't given the books a butcher's hook yet so that's not a problem. Say lass, if you're familiar with the world, would you consider roleplaying outside of Westeros?

I sent you a PM because this disappeared for a few minutes.

Color me intrigued. I'd love a good futuristic adventure. I have a few OCs I could work into it. I write 2-5 paragraphs per post, and prefer to main a female character.

Color me intrigued. I'd love a good futuristic adventure. I have a few OCs I could work into it. I write 2-5 paragraphs per post, and prefer to main a female character.
Grand! I'll shoot you a PM shortly. Cheers for the interest, pretty excira and delira for futurism at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back