χαίρετε, citizens of this Nation! :)

MuseTalk

One Time Luck
Hello, everyone!

In case you didn't know, "χαίρετε" is the way the Ancient Greeks (and modern Greeks too, I suppose) say "hello"! I absolutely love classical history and have taken classes in Ancient Greek, so I decided to throw that little buzzword in there :)

Anyway, the Ancient Greek word μοῦσα is where our English word "muse" comes from, and it's also where I get my name. Hopefully one of the Muses will talk to me, thus providing me with the inspiration for some of the fun that we're bound to have on here! :)

It's nice to meet you all! Looking forward to playing with you.

Howdy Muse and welcome to RPNation.

You threw in some very interesting factoids in your intro post. I don't know a lick about Greek language (present or historical), though I have been both to Greece and the Greek half of Cyprus. Anyways, I hope you find your muses enjoying this site. (:

Mordecai said:
Howdy Muse and welcome to RPNation.
You threw in some very interesting factoids in your intro post. I don't know a lick about Greek language (present or historical), though I have been both to Greece and the Greek half of Cyprus. Anyways, I hope you find your muses enjoying this site. (:
Wow, you've been to Greece?! I'm so frickin' jealous! I've only seen pictures of Greece :(

And thank you very much for the welcome, it's good to be here! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back