• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Chainsaw Man Roleplay (Akimeno preference, always open to other characters)

Bickle

Hi all, I was going to make a fandom list but I'll do that some other time. I currently have a huge CSM craving.

I am a roleplayer with 6+ years of experience and have been roleplaying on various different sites. I prefer to write in third person and have a preference for multi-para. I am willing to work with Canons and OCs. Just please give me something to work with and be willing to discuss plots prior and we'll get along just fine. I also roleplay as both male and female characters and for romance themes and willing to do FxF and MxF.

As stated earlier, I am looking for Chainsaw Man based roleplays. I have a bit of a preference for Aki x Himeno when it comes to pairings and romance themes but neither of those characters are a requirement. I am however willing to roleplay as either with a preference of roleplaying as Aki. Romance is not necessary if you'd still like to roleplay. I am willing to give most characters in the series a try with big preferences on Aki, Quanxi, Yoshida, and Himeno. I don't have any Chainsaw Man OCs, however I do have an OC that I wouldn't mind throwing into the Chainsaw Man Universe if you prefer to work with OCs or Canons and OCs. Plot ideas will depend on the characters we decide to write along with whatever discussion we have on the roleplay.

I look forward to hearing from any interested parties.

I'm down if you're willing double oc x cc? I don't really talk on here much, but on my discord. So if you want to link up, hmu on discord. Have a good day!

FireGire96#9812

Akimeno is cute! I’ve only seen a few people who enjoy this ship, including myself, so if this is still open I’d be interested !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back