• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Chainsaw Man: Hunters of the New Dawn (Non-canon)

Pikchu

The number of Devils has multiplied for some reason and Public Safety can't keep up with all the new Devils. But a newly created organization called the New Dawn is recruiting Devil Hunters that otherwise would be homeless on the streets. They actively seek out individuals who are willing to risk their lives for saving humanity from the Devil menace and will pay them for every devil hunted and specifically dangerous devils like the Gun devil. The New Dawn is mysterious, and no one knows who runs it but the Devil Hunters in it, although they have hunters sign an NDA before joining. This roleplay will be open and available to anyone who wishes to join, although there are only 10 spots.

Regulations
1. There will be a limited number of hybrids available to choose from because I don't want players to be op and breeze through the arcs. Chainsaw Hybrid is not allowed since Pochita is too op and will ruin the rp. But if you can give me a good argument on why your character should be like Asa or Reze than I might allow it.
2. I want this rp to be fun for everyone, so I am open to ideas about how the arcs should go. I also will allow player freedom within reason (don't destroy Tokyo).
3. We will have various arcs in this rp that I hope will be fun. Feel free to suggest an arc too because we got the whole Chainsaw man world to use!
4. Everyone will interact in an order to keep it non chaotic and not messy. I am not too strict on post length but no one liners.
5. I will expect a post a week unless told otherwise.
6. OOC or Discord will be made.
7. Let me know if you need to leave the rp.

Had a pseudo hybrid I used for a different CSM RP that died i would love to use. Contracted with Love Devil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back