Chaerin's Initiation

Chaerin

Drama Queen
Hey yo! I go by the name Iana or you can call me Chae, or dear, I don't really mind. I am at the young age of eighteen and I've been roleplaying since I was thirteen, if my memory serves me right. I got into roleplays because of fanfiction and at that time I remember that I was still using these '* *'. Oh the good ol' days. I took a break when I got into college which is this year actually and now I'm back, heh!

• I am a huge supporter of romance, angst, drama, tragedy and all that jazz. I would most likely be willing to roleplay anything that falls under that genre.
  • I love details but I am still open to simple and casual roleplays.
  • I am really friendly ooc so don't worry and just message me, alright?
  • I have school at night, that being said I am available all throughout the morning until the afternoon.
  • Dedicated mmorpg player (rappelz, asda- because asda two is meh, guild wars two, etc), pc player (sims series, borderlands two, skyrim, etc) and avid supporter of otome. yaaas.

I hope I can talk to a lot of you guys and maybe we can plot or if you want you can message me and babble-- I wouldn't mind. Thanks for reading it up to this part and talk to you soon!

xo, Chae.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Chae! What all pc games do you play? (I myself have an xbox, but I prefer pc gaming bc it's so much prettier, y'know?)

Hey,
@BadDoctor ! I mostly do mmorpgs so I've only got a few games such as the borderlands series, sims series, skyrim, assassin's creed IV which I am planning to get assassin's creed syndicate later on, dragon age inquisition, if you've noticed they are mostly rpg games as well. Oh, the last gaming console I had was the Nintendo DS, talk about outdated haha.

Welcome to the site! Hope you're able to find some good stuff to join and meet new people and all that!

Hello! I like Chae better ^^ Welcome to RPN~ Enjoy roleplaying it here *thumbs up* Hehehe

Also, good luck when you get into college :o And whoa, I'm a huge supporter of those genres too! :3

Chaerin said:
@Aeri Rosevier -- Thank you! Well actually, I'm already in college. We should plot sometime then!
Oh, I realized I read your message wrong. Haha~ I thought you took a break from college :P

Well, enjoy college then ^^ Yup~ Hope to RP with you some time here. Hehe

@Aeri Rosevier -- Oh don't worry about it! I wish I was in vacation though, the only vacation I get are national holidays. No summer vacations, you know those fun stuff. However, I am getting my HND next year so there's that!

Chaerin said:
Hey, @BadDoctor ! I mostly do mmorpgs so I've only got a few games such as the borderlands series, sims series, skyrim, assassin's creed IV which I am planning to get assassin's creed syndicate later on, dragon age inquisition, if you've noticed they are mostly rpg games as well. Oh, the last gaming console I had was the Nintendo DS, talk about outdated haha.
Oh man I love DA:I and Borderlands 2, those are among my most played. I used to have a DS also, and I just recently noticed how really, really tiny it is.

@BadDoctor -- I share the same amount of love, to be honest. I did a lot of re-runs in DA:I, cause I wanted to try out all the options - did it the hard way.

I recall that the very first game I had for it was nintendogs, how lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back