Celeren ?

Swallow

does anybody know where in creation i would find a palce called Celeren ?

i dont even know if its a official WW location or may it something my storyteller made up

Celeren is a city northeast from Thorns.

It's near the Range Towns of Marukan, and it is mentioned in one of the exalted novels (Relic of the Dawn, I think).

Swallow said:
The Horse people?
Celeren (sp?) is the capital of the Marukan Alliance.

~FC.
Yes it is. The Marukan alliance is located in the Scavengerlands, against the coast of the inland sea. It is to the south of Lookshy beneath the Great river, and to the south west of Nexus, and north of Thorns. Marukan is is a land of rolling plains, they are expert horsemen - the children can sit a horse before they can walk. Their horses are the best in creation and are rarely available to buy except by the larger countries alllied to them they cost resources 3 for the cheapest 4 for a standard and 5 of priceless for the best.

It is not a satrap of the Realm, it has many DB's living there and making up the ruling council. They have a treaty with Lookshy who has a large force stationed there.

They are nomadic and Celeren is not only the capital but only permenant city, there are several smaller forts and towns but nothing major, mainly family estates with huge parcels of land.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back