• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [CCxCC] Jojo Fandom Search

trubb1sh

Hey y'all, how's it going? I've been bored recently and I haven't had any bites recently for plots just about anywhere, so I figured I'd try here again.

I'm looking to do a plot specifically centered around JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. I don't know why but I've been really into it again as of late, and I've been rewatching it.

Now, I'm looking for something involving Romance, preferably BxB because I'm gay and that's just how I role.

I have a specific plot that invokes Jotaro and Kakyoin, but if that's now to your liking I have a list of characters I can play that I'll put now (ones highlighted like this are ones I love playing)

•Jonathan Joestar
Joeseph Joestar (part 2 is my string suit, but I can play an old man as well)
•Ceasar Zepelli
Jotaro Kujo (part 3&4, haven't tried 6 yet)
Kakyoin Noriaki
•Jean P'ierre Polnareff
•Avdol (haven't tried, but I could give him a shot)
•DIO
Josuke Higashikata
Okuyasu (can't remember how to spell his last name for the life of me)
•Koichi
•Rohan Kishibe
•Giorno Giovanna
Narancia (can't remember how to spell his either-)
•Pannocata Fugo
Guido Mista
Bruno Bucchiarti
•Leone Abbacchio

I won't lie, I haven't gotten to rp Jojo stuff in a minute! So I will probably be rusty. Also, a couple of things too take into account. I work a job, I have memory problems sometimes due too account if my ADHD, and my phone doesn't always send notifications. These conditions suck, and sometimes I forget too respond. PLEASE UNDERSTAND that I am not ghosting you, I just suck.

Anyways, I have few requirements:
•be 18+
•be literate
•talk the plot out with me, I don't want to do everything

That's it! Message me or count below if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back