• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Vernorexia

Noodle
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi, my name is Vern! I'm 23 year old woman, looking for adult partners (19+). I am looking for people who are long term (no ghosting, though I don't expect a reply every day of the week I am patient.). I do literate roleplays, I'm looking to write a decent amount (meaning no novella or one liners). I'm looking to write fandoms, with an emphasis on ccxcc ships/couples, minimal ocs. Ocs can be fun and possibly could be included but I do not want to ship ocs with canons. I prefer fxf, sometimes I do mxm and very rarely mxf. I hope I can find some people who share my fandoms! Star means craving

★★ Ace Attorney
Nothing that follows the games story line too much, aus or just casual plot.
•  Looking for Narumitsu/Edgewright and I also like to include Trucy in rps like this, a little family y'know, and she's one of my favorites, Franziska too. Just a big lawyer family
• Any FxF ships you'd like. I know Franmaya is pretty popular, and I also like Lana and Mia, and Penny and Maya. I'm willing to do anything as long as it's not something weird like shipping some of Phoenix's kiddos together (so no Athena x Trucy)
Any Aus too like royalty or road trip all that sounds fun
I may do oc x canon doubling IF and only if I am not required to play as a male love interest. I will play a female canon. I'm just generally comfortable doing mxf or mxm with ocs. Your oc could be female, or nb

★ Ghost Trick
The main ship of this fandom is Cabanela x Jowd or Cabanela x Jowd x Alma I'd love to do either.
Lynne x Memry but I doubt theres enough substance in the ship for people to wanna do it. I don't have many ideas either.
• I'll also just do all the main characters on some adventure or something idk. Genuinely don't know I just love the characters.

Only Murders In The Building
•Mabel x Theo! My only ship I this fandom. I really love them so much. The only mxf ship I do and I'd preferably be Mabel but I can write as either.
We can make a mystery plot but I don't have any huge ideas.

Gravity Falls
I think Mabcifica is the only ship I like enough to rp, we can also focus on other main characters too.
I'm not intersted in a roleplay that centers around Bill Cipher or any demon ocs. If Bill is in the roleplay he is an antagonist, not a focus and not sympathized.
• Please only ask to rp if you. have a plot idea in mind. 'The twins return to gf and someone falls in love' unfortunately is not enough, I have done this kind of rp many times and I need more to work with that's too open ended. Aus allowed too

She-Ra
•Glitra is the main ship I'm looking for.
•But, I would not turn down a Catradora or Glitradora rp. I like Scorpfuma too.

★ The Owl House
•Something revolving around the main characters or even just Eda and Luz would be cool, no ideas currently though
I love Lumity! I would also do any other fxf ship.

Lesser Fandoms (Ask if you really wish to)
Gorillaz
-
I don't really ship anyone? The fandom has these toxic yaoi vibes and I'm not a fan. I just like the family vibes and the general lore. Noodle x oc may work if I like your oc
Oxenfree-
Alex x Nona, Alex x Clarissa, Alex x Nona x Clarissa
MLP G5 -
Zipp x Misty, Sunny x Izzy

Last edited:
Hey! I was wondering if you were still looking for an Ace Attorney RP? c:

Hey I’d be it doing Mabcifica for Gravity Falls with honestly. However I am just a semi lit role player myself if that’s fine with you.

Hey I’d be it doing Mabcifica for Gravity Falls with honestly. However I am just a semi lit role player myself if that’s fine with you.
If semi lit to you just means shorter replies, that's fine. But I still require proper grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, that kinda thing

Oh okay and yeah as far as I’m aware I have all those things honestly. So if you want I can send you a PM or you can send me one. Which ever you’d prefer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back