• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom catchall fandom request!

withering

hello all! i've no idea how to make these posts look pretty, so i'm just gonna go for it and put some info out there in hopes of seeking some partners to write with. i'm mercury (20y/o, he/him) and i've been hoping to find some literate writing partners.

i'm only looking to write with 18+ folks! otherwise, so long as you can give me decent grammar and detail as well as patience with my replies, all should be well.

i'm a big fan of writing things between canon characters, and that's what i'm looking for today! i'm also a pretty big multishipper (no proship content), so feel free to pick my brain about any pairs you might be interested in. romance is something i tend to write, but by no means required! plus, some of the fandoms i'm fixing to list don't always lend themselves to romance anyways, so i'm on the search for all kinds of plots. i'm down to brainstorm, so please be willing to contribute opinions and ideas as well! making me plan and decide everything will make me ghost 100% of the time without fail </3

fandoms i'm interested in writing for

- honkai: star rail
- good omens
- the umbrella academy
- rwby
- hades/hades II
- resident evil 4
- gravity falls
- bojack horseman
- attack on titan
- arcane

maybe some weird picks, but nonetheless, feel free to comment or dm me if you're interested! please let me know of the fandom(s) you're interested in and what characters from it you'd be interested in writing for. thanks!

I’d be interested in roleplaying umbrella academy with you, either a platonic plot between Klaus and Five, or romantic plot with Diego and Leila (?) or Five and Leila (if you’ve watched season 4, you know)

Would it be a-okay if we at least tried a Gravity Falls RP? Maybe something post-show between Dipper and Dippy Fresh, but I'm not really one to judge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back