• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Catch! Another partner finder.(Closed)

NighttimeForest

Staring at the stars
Hello, I'm here to try and scratch that itch to role play in my downtime. Tell me what you may be interested in. Onto the info lists!

What I'm looking for:
  • Either a long or short story. I'm fine if you want to do small ideas and act them out or to plan out a story together. I'd like to role play in pm.
  • Someone who is fine with time in between writing. Sometimes life gets busy and I may not be able to reply for a few days. I know that it can get busy and things happen so even if you come back months later I'll be fine with picking up where we left off.
  • If you're ever bored with the current role play tell me and we can decide whether we want to do another one or to stop there. I will do the same if I feel bored.
  • Tell me if there is anything that you are uncomfortable with or if the story started heading somewhere you don't like and we can change it. I will tell you if I'm uncomfortable or if the story heads somewhere I don't like.
  • If you feel too anxious to talk to me about ending something I'm fine with you ghosting the role play, there will be no hard feelings. However if you ever want to pick it back up or want to do another role play with me you can tell me.
  • I tend to prefer to play male characters, but I am fine with playing female. For romance I'm fine with mxf, mxm, or fxf. I'm also ok with oc x oc, or canon x canon.
  • For length I'm fine with one liners at times, especially if it's a quick back and forth, as long as I can go off of it. If I can't think of how to continue I'll tell you. Like wise if you can't think of how to reply to me you can tell me.
  • For things like character sheet/face claims I'm fine with the following: None at all. Realistic/drawn/anime face claims. Light info like name/height if needed/minor things. More details like likes dislikes, family, etc.
  • I'm fine if you'd like to talk ooc or if you'd like to just role play.
What I don't like:
  • Text talk (Unless that's the theme as seen in love letters) along with poor grammar. We make mistakes at times and that's completely fine, but I'd like to be able to understand what is happening in the role play.
  • Godmodding
  • Controlling my characters
  • I don't write smut
What I like playing (in no particular order):
  • Slice of life
  • Futuristic
  • Fandoms (in their own or other settings)
  • Fantasy
  • Apocalyptic worlds
  • Survival
  • Adventure
  • Mystery
  • Romance (I tend to prefer slow burn)
  • Platonic (Maybe two neighbors sometimes talking to each other, or two people who become friends on a journey)
Some things I enjoy(Also in no particular order):
  • Gravity falls
  • Invader zim
  • Team fortress 2
  • Don't starve
  • Oxygen not included
  • Portal
  • Pikmin
  • Harvest moon
Some Ideas (Which I will update if I think of any):
  • Love letters:
Two people chance to meet (either by mail or app) and start talking. Their relationship slowly evolves through these messages. Will they get to meet in person one day or will fate have other ideas in store?
  • The heart of the forest is a cruel one
Waking up in a deadly forest two survivors try to figure out how to get out and survive. Plants here seems to be mutated and often deadly along with some of the creatures who dare to live here. How did you get here? Where exactly is here? Would you be able to find the answers or meet your demise?

Last edited:
YES!!! INVADER ZIM IS LIFE!!! CAN Y'ALL BE DIB AND I'M MY OC?!!? I WILL WORSHIP YOU IF YOU SAY YES!!! PLEASE SAY YES!!! WE'LL HAVE TO START TOMORROW THO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back