-casually entering-

ScarDolphin

Scarlett
Hiyaaa
I joined this website in search for some more roleplay partners. It's been a while since I last roleplayed so I may be a little rusty; please bare with me about that. I prefer 1x1 rather than group roleplays, and prefer being female. I don't really have anything else to say I guess?
Anyways, I hope to meet some new people on here c:

Last edited:
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Ahh thank you for the nice welcome!

Hah, this may sound a bit peculiar or creepy but that picture you've got for your profile pic looks so familiar. Both the horse and person catch my eye, like I know you two. Has to be coincidence, or is it?

Hah, this may sound a bit peculiar or creepy but that picture you've got for your profile pic looks so familiar. Both the horse and person catch my eye, like I know you two. Has to be coincidence, or is it?

That does seem slightly creepy. I can't tell from your profile who you are, but if it helps I'm from Denmark?

That does seem slightly creepy. I can't tell from your profile who you are, but if it helps I'm from Denmark?
Haha, I apologise then. I do tend to keep alot of personal details out of my profile but I myself am from Germany, not too far away from, but the person I would be referencing would've been a resident here. Use to work with said person and a horse that bore a striking resemblance to the one in your picture. Haven't seen them in forever. Sorry about that!

Haha, I apologise then. I do tend to keep alot of personal details out of my profile but I myself am from Germany, not too far away from, but the person I would be referencing would've been a resident here. Use to work with said person and a horse that bore a striking resemblance to the one in your picture. Haven't seen them in forever. Sorry about that!

That's quite alright! Friesians do tend to look similar ahaha c:

That's quite alright! Friesians do tend to look similar ahaha c:

Indeed, yet their personalities are so varied and interesting, by far one of the best breeds I have ever worked with. I miss workiing with horses and I'm too busy to take care and own a horse nowadays. If I may ask, is that horse still with you? And what is his/her name?

Indeed, yet their personalities are so varied and interesting, by far one of the best breeds I have ever worked with. I miss workiing with horses and I'm too busy to take care and own a horse nowadays. If I may ask, is that horse still with you? And what is his/her name?

Yes, he's my current horse. I've had him for roughly 1 1/2 years and he is my life. His name is Reimer c:

Yes, he's my current horse. I've had him for roughly 1 1/2 years and he is my life. His name is Reimer c:
So lucky, he's a beautiful horse from what I can see. The name is definitely interesting, is there a story or meaning behind it, again if I may be so bold to ask?
I've still got my favourite horse, just shes being spoiled at the neighbours until I land a more casual job. The old girl is going on 19 years old now.

So lucky, he's a beautiful horse from what I can see. The name is definitely interesting, is there a story or meaning behind it, again if I may be so bold to ask?
I've still got my favourite horse, just shes being spoiled at the neighbours until I land a more casual job. The old girl is going on 19 years old now.

It's good you've still got one left c: Reimer is currently 12. I don't know if there's a meaning behind the name; I haven't looked it up either to be honest. What I know is he was born in The Netherlands and came to Denmark when he was 1 c:

It's good you've still got one left c: Reimer is currently 12. I don't know if there's a meaning behind the name; I haven't looked it up either to be honest. What I know is he was born in The Netherlands and came to Denmark when he was 1 c:
So cool, my girl has been all over but now shes retired to a large piece of land in Canada, she definitely enjoys being lazy at her age. Thanks so much for sharing about Reimer, it's always interesting to hear about. But I won't clog your introductory post any longer, maybe we will talk again some time.

So cool, my girl has been all over but now shes retired to a large piece of land in Canada, she definitely enjoys being lazy at her age. Thanks so much for sharing about Reimer, it's always interesting to hear about. But I won't clog your introductory post any longer, maybe we will talk again some time.

No worries! I don't mind sharing stuff about him c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back