• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom casual rp ad! bsd, mha, haikyuu & genshin

y30iim

Roleplay Type(s)
Giving this site a shot since roleplay has been scarce!

Hi, I'm Caspen(19, he/them). I have roughly 6 years of experience roleplaying, this has always been a casual hobby for me so I'm looking for people who feel the same! My writing style is semi-lit/literate, I mainly struggle with consistent replies. I'm interested in slice of life/sweet romance plots, I don't mind spicing them up with fun AUs if that's your thing! The fandoms I'm looking for are Bungou Stray Dogs, My Hero Academia, Haikyuu!!, Genshin Impact and Stardew valley. My current interest is BSD so I'm mainly searching for those role-players, I prefer to write as Dazai, Ranpo or Akutagawa. I'm open to all pairings with them unless it's weird^^

Besides that I've also been looking for either BakuSero or SeroRoki roleplay with me as Sero, I'd also be down for a poly roleplay if you had a friend who could join! On the off chance that there are some rarepair lovers on here, I've also been searching for some Diluc/Albedo roleplay(i could play either of them.) If you're interested you can message me here or on discord, my user is y30iim :)

Last edited:
Hi! Iโ€™m interested in a BSD roleplay if you still are! I normally play Poe, Dazai, and OCs but I can do just about anybody!

Waves Waves
HELLO!! HI I CAN DO GENSHIN STUFF AAAAA >: D SEND ME A PM, AND LMK WHAT YOU'D INTERESTED INTO DOING >:3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back