• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Castlevania RP

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
I have a couple ideas for this RP, for this I’m looking for someone who is chill, and is able to take it seriously but still have fun. I don’t care about post length as long as it’s readable and doesn’t leave me having to do all the work story-wise

My first idea is that me and one other person will make OCs and have them go through the main storyline of castlevania, from Lament of innocence to whatever the last one is. Then after if you want we can go through the other timelines (lord of shadows, anime, etc.) for each game that isn’t a direct sequel to the previous one we’ll most likely have to make each character a descendant of the last ones. Or just make new characters.

My other idea is that we will both make OCs and come up with a new adventure where we’re trying to make it through Draculas’ castle to kill him. Going through rooms of bosses inspired by different monsters.

feel free to PM me if you’re interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back