• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Castlevania) Isekai [cc x oc]

deskdragon

Bust :(
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

I'm having a bit of trouble finding people to rp with on this site. So I'm just going to be direct with what I want to try out! Please note I'm not an everyday poster, we can rp on discord or on this site but I will post mainly weekdays! I'm currently off work/school struggling with mental health so some days are ups and others are down, communication is key (I don't ghost rp partners, if I disappear for a day or two and you're concerned just write me a message!)

Anyways...

If you're reading this then you may be curious about what I'm looking for in terms of plot and characters! Right now I'm looking for a female oc character to be sent into the Castlevania world, they can have the knowledge of Castlevania from a series being watch pov. But I want them to meet Alucard after the final season before Nocturn. Please note my knowledge mainly comes from the animated series and this will be the first time I play Alucard (but I've played similar personalities before). I wanted this to be a story telling of Alucard coming out of his shell and learning how to love again (romantically).

For the female counterpart: I'm looking for someone from the modern age, someone who wouldn't be the greatest coming into a 15th century world of supernatural beings. The more mortal the better!

This is a love story!
Multi-para please.
If you're interested, please post your oc info below and I'll message you directly if we vibe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back