• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Castlevania 1x1 Anyone? (always open!)

pumpkinpatch

lover of ghost stories
hello, hello! so, i find myself rewatching Castlevania on Netflix out of boredom and now my muse for a Castlevania roleplay is up through the roof now! For this fandom, I would highly prefer Canon x OC with doubling of course! below are some things you should note and below i will list out who i want you to play and who i can play!

-- Please be LGBTQ+ friendly! I can do: m/m, m/f, f/f, and other gender pairings!

-- i am semi advanced to advanced, i can dish out around 5+ paragraphs or more if needed.

-- Please note that I am 19 years old and I will only roleplay with those who are ages 18 and up, I am not comfortable roleplaying with those who are younger than 18.

-- Let me know when you'll be inactive and I will do the same!

-- I honestly prefer discord for ooc chat and plot but I can do that here if you prefer.

-- Slowburn romance is a must for me! I don't do all that great with 'love at first sight' romance

play for me: Godbrand, Dracula, Trevor

i can play as for you: Sypha, Alucard, Hector

i am sorry if this is short and jumbled!

Hey! If you are still interested i'd love to do a RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back