• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Castle's M/M Requests

castleheart

fc1dcafb7f3e14592efc1dc410c3617f.gif

Hello, I'm new here and I'm looking to start multiple threads, I have a few plots in mind, please PM me if any of these catch your eye so we can chat about details. I have 7 years of roleplay experience, and I'm really excited to start writing again. I like long, novella like roleplays, I roleplayed mostly on tumblr. Feel free to hit me up for any of these available plots or pairings! ❤

Tsuma honestly couldn't believe her luck.

Tonight is the worst night of her life; just a few hours ago, she was forced into a carriage by a royal guard, to be sent off to a faraway land to secure some political deal, that she had no willing participation on. She knew not who her arranged husband is, not even his name, her parents told her that it mattered not if she knew his name, that she would be marrying him, whether she agreed with it or not. It's so ridiculous and unfair, she also knew that her parents refused to tell her because she'd find a way to find out who exactly he was, so no clues were given to her. Tsuma expected him to be a horrible tyrant, and even if he turned out to be decent to her, she would not give her parents the satisfaction of her obedience. She hatched a plan to escape, but her plan turned out to be unneeded.

She really shouldn't consider a flaming arrow hitting her carriage as a stroke of luck, but she uses that distraction to throw herself from the burning carriage. With a terrifying battle cry, bandits descended on them, their swords clashing with the swords of her guards. While everyone's distracted, she took the opportunity to sprint into the forest; she knew this would be her only chance to escape, or get captured by bandits, or even worse, be forced to continue her journey towards her new prison. Either way, she'd rather get eaten by a bear then for either of those last two outcomes, the branches tear at her dress as she ran down the hill, into a ravine. She could hear voices calling out behind her, she peered over her shoulder to see not her guards, but bandits pursuing her into the forest. She's not entirely surprised, they probably didn't want money from her, but something much worse. Frankly, she'd rather die then let any of them touch her.

Lifting her skirt with her hands, she picked up her pace, weaving through the trees as the men continued to shout after her. The asian girl glanced over her shoulder to see one drawing a bow, she ducked just in time for the arrow to dig into a nearby, unlucky tree. She had a good amount of distance between them for quite awhile, but even a half mile later, and the men were still chasing her. She hadn't had a moment to rest, forced to keep running, or die. But she could feel her strength failing her; she didn't have a lot of options on getting safely out of here. She's so deep in the forest; her sense of direction is all but nonexistent at this point, she really had no idea where to go.

Please Note:
*I need a lot of useless fluff, angst, drama to keep me interested. I want to know what your character's thinking, their feelings, everything in every post.
- I tend to write 3-5 paragraphs per post, looking for someone who'll match.
- Please PM me if you wanna play, don't reply here
- I exclusively RP m/m
- I prefer to switch, my preferred role is a submissive switch
- It can take me up to a few days, to a week to reply if my muse is low, but I'll let you know if I've hit a wall. I'm not exclusively here everyday, I sometimes lurk while on discord.
- My absolute NO's: Mpreg, vore, gore

~Current Cravings(s)~
-multi para rps
-dark & fluffy rps
-fandom plots are always welcome​

The following are original pairings & plots that interest me, as well as some plots I thought up; please let me know if any interests you.
*Green is my preferred role, bold is my current craving.

Pairing ideas:
- age gap (all characters 18+)
- best friends
- vampire/hunter
- werewolf/human
- werewolf/werewolf
- criminal/detective
- slice of life
- angel/demon
- angel/fallen angel
- elf/human
- fantasy AU (elves, witches, fairies, etc)
- forbidden lovers
- brother/step brother
- brother/brother
- nephilim/human or angel
- yakuza
- stepdad/son
- jock/nerd
- stalker/stalkee

9a7fb4907b37fc287e0c7a2e6c8f3bdd.gif

~Plot Bunnies~

❤ = selectively searching
❤❤ = need it
❤❤❤ = craving badly
*if it's crossed out, it's not available​

❤︎❤❤ My Captive, My Lover
MC is the son of a British general, who decides to travel with his father on his eighteenth birthday across the seas, but their ship is attacked by a band of pirates, lead by YC, the captain. YC raids MC's ship, taking all the valuables and weapons, but decides that he can't leave without MC for some reason, even though that hadn't been part of the plan. YC is quite taken with MC, kind of like love at first sight, and MC absolutely despises YC off the bat, but agrees to be YC's captive if YC promised not to hurt anyone else on the ship or sink the ship. YC agrees, and takes MC unto his boat, and their adventure begins. YC and MC have a rocky relationship in the beginning, constantly arguing, even though YC gets a kick out of working MC up, and is just waiting for the opportunity to pounce. Then, an accident happens and MC falls off the ship and hits his head, YC saves him, and when MC comes to, it's apparent that the hit to his head gave him amnesia. Now all MC sees when he looks at YC, is the man who saved him... Will they get together now that all the hatred is gone? Will YC ever tell him that MC started out as a captive?

❤︎❤ Forbidden Fruit
This is a plot where MC had to move with his son to a new town because his wife died of cancer, he couldn't afford the bills to their new place anymore so he sold the house to start a new in a cheaper area. His son is going to graduate high school soon, so he figures he just needs to hang in there for a few years before he goes off to college. So, he gets a job as a waiter at a bed and breakfast in town for now, until he he can get a better entry level position, or until his son moves away and he can focus on his own education again. At this new job, he meets YC, who's the son of the bed and breakfast's owner, and YC takes a quick liking to my mysterious, older character. YC wastes no time in flirting with him and seducing him, so they have what MC thinks is a one night stand. He avoids YC as best as he could after that, but then he realizes later that YC is MC's son's best friend, and they even attend school together. We can also tweak this so that YC is in college. This rp can start either before the one night stand or after. I want an age gap in this too if possible.

Fandom Pairings Wanted:

Banana Fish
❤︎ Ash/Eiji

Uraboku (Betrayal Knows My Name)
❤︎ Luka/Yuki

❤︎ Hotsuma/Shusei
❤︎ Tsukumo/Hotsuma
❤︎ Shusei/Tsukumo

Naruto
❤ sasuke/naruto

❤ sasuke/neji
❤ gaara/naruto
❤ gaara/lee
❤ kakashi/sasuke
❤ kakashi/naruto
❤ sai/naruto
❤ Kakashi/Iruka
❤ Itachi/Sasuke

Persona 5
❤︎ Akechi/Ren

❤︎ Ren/Yusuke
❤︎ Yusuke/Ryuji
❤︎ Ryuji/Ren

My hero Academia
❤Todoroki/Deku
❤ Bakugo/Deku
❤︎ Todoroki/Bakugo

Junjo Romantica
❤︎ Usagi/Misaki
❤︎ Nowaki/Hiro
❤︎ Miyagi/Shinobu

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi
❤︎ Takuno/Onodera

Fruits Basket

❤︎ Kyo/Yuki
❤︎ Hatori/Yuki
❤︎ Hatsuharu/Yuki
❤︎ Kyo/male!Tohru

Attack On Titan
❤︎ Eren/Levi
❤︎ Armin/Eren
❤︎ Armin/Erwin
❤︎ Levi/Armin
❤︎ Jean/Armin
❤︎ Marco/Jean
❤︎ Male!Historia/Eren

Last edited by a moderator:
fc1dcafb7f3e14592efc1dc410c3617f.gif

Tsuma honestly couldn't believe her luck.

Tonight is the worst night of her life; just a few hours ago, she was forced into a carriage by a royal guard, to be sent off to a faraway land to secure some political deal, that she had no willing participation on. She knew not who her arranged husband is, not even his name, her parents told her that it mattered not if she knew his name, that she would be marrying him, whether she agreed with it or not. It's so ridiculous and unfair, she also knew that her parents refused to tell her because she'd find a way to find out who exactly he was, so no clues were given to her. Tsuma expected him to be a horrible tyrant, and even if he turned out to be decent to her, she would not give her parents the satisfaction of her obedience. She hatched a plan to escape, but her plan turned out to be unneeded.

She really shouldn't consider a flaming arrow hitting her carriage as a stroke of luck, but she uses that distraction to throw herself from the burning carriage. With a terrifying battle cry, bandits descended on them, their swords clashing with the swords of her guards. While everyone's distracted, she took the opportunity to sprint into the forest; she knew this would be her only chance to escape, or get captured by bandits, or even worse, be forced to continue her journey towards her new prison. Either way, she'd rather get eaten by a bear then for either of those last two outcomes, the branches tear at her dress as she ran down the hill, into a ravine. She could hear voices calling out behind her, she peered over her shoulder to see not her guards, but bandits pursuing her into the forest. She's not entirely surprised, they probably didn't want money from her, but something much worse. Frankly, she'd rather die then let any of them touch her.

Lifting her skirt with her hands, she picked up her pace, weaving through the trees as the men continued to shout after her. The asian girl glanced over her shoulder to see one drawing a bow, she ducked just in time for the arrow to dig into a nearby, unlucky tree. She had a good amount of distance between them for quite awhile, but even a half mile later, and the men were still chasing her. She hadn't had a moment to rest, forced to keep running, or die. But she could feel her strength failing her; she didn't have a lot of options on getting safely out of here. She's so deep in the forest; her sense of direction is all but nonexistent at this point, she really had no idea where to go.

Please Note:
*I need a lot of useless fluff, angst, drama to keep me interested. I want to know what your character's thinking, their feelings, everything in every post.
- I tend to write 3-5 paragraphs per post, looking for someone who'll match.
- Please PM me if you wanna play, don't reply here
- I exclusively RP m/m
- I prefer to switch, my preferred role is a submissive switch
- It can take me up to a few days, to a week to reply if my muse is low, but I'll let you know if I've hit a wall. I'm not exclusively here everyday, I sometimes lurk while on discord.
- My absolute NO's: Mpreg, vore, gore

~Current Cravings(s)~
-multi para rps
-dark & fluffy rps
-fandom plots are always welcome​

The following are original pairings & plots that interest me, as well as some plots I thought up; please let me know if any interests you.

Pairing ideas:
- age gap (all characters 18+)
- best friends
- vampire/hunter
- werewolf/human
- werewolf/werewolf
- criminal/detective
- slice of life
- angel/demon
- angel/fallen angel
- elf/human
- fantasy AU (elves, witches, fairies, etc)
- forbidden lovers
- brother/step brother
- brother/brother
- nephilim/human or angel
- yakuza
- stepdad/son
- jock/nerd
- stalker/stalkee

9a7fb4907b37fc287e0c7a2e6c8f3bdd.gif

~Plot Bunnies~

❤ = selectively searching
❤❤ = need it
❤❤❤ = craving badly
*if it's crossed out, it's not available​

❤︎❤❤ My Captive, My Lover
MC is the son of a British general, who decides to travel with his father on his eighteenth birthday across the seas, but their ship is attacked by a band of pirates, lead by YC, the captain. YC raids MC's ship, taking all the valuables and weapons, but decides that he can't leave without MC for some reason, even though that hadn't been part of the plan. YC is quite taken with MC, kind of like love at first sight, and MC absolutely despises YC off the bat, but agrees to be YC's captive if YC promised not to hurt anyone else on the ship or sink the ship. YC agrees, and takes MC unto his boat, and their adventure begins. YC and MC have a rocky relationship in the beginning, constantly arguing, even though YC gets a kick out of working MC up, and is just waiting for the opportunity to pounce. Then, an accident happens and MC falls off the ship and hits his head, YC saves him, and when MC comes to, it's apparent that the hit to his head gave him amnesia. Now all MC sees when he looks at YC, is the man who saved him... Will they get together now that all the hatred is gone? Will YC ever tell him that MC started out as a captive?

❤︎❤ Forbidden Fruit
This is a plot where MC had to move with his son to a new town because his wife died of cancer, he couldn't afford the bills to their new place anymore so he sold the house to start a new in a cheaper area. His son is going to graduate high school soon, so he figures he just needs to hang in there for a few years before he goes off to college. So, he gets a job as a waiter at a bed and breakfast in town for now, until he he can get a better entry level position, or until his son moves away and he can focus on his own education again. At this new job, he meets YC, who's the son of the bed and breakfast's owner, and YC takes a quick liking to my mysterious, older character. YC wastes no time in flirting with him and seducing him, so they have what MC thinks is a one night stand. He avoids YC as best as he could after that, but then he realizes later that YC is MC's son's best friend, and they even attend school together. We can also tweak this so that YC is in college. This rp can start either before the one night stand or after. I want an age gap in this too if possible.

Fandom Pairings Wanted:

Banana Fish
❤︎ Ash/Eiji

Uraboku (Betrayal Knows My Name)
❤︎ Luka/Yuki

❤︎ Hotsuma/Shusei
❤︎ Tsukumo/Hotsuma
❤︎ Shusei/Tsukumo

Naruto
❤ sasuke/naruto

❤ sasuke/neji
❤ gaara/naruto
❤ gaara/lee
❤ kakashi/sasuke
❤ kakashi/naruto
❤ sai/naruto
❤ Kakashi/Iruka
❤ Itachi/Sasuke

Persona 5
❤︎ Akechi/Ren

❤︎ Ren/Yusuke
❤︎ Yusuke/Ryuji
❤︎ Ryuji/Ren

My hero Academia
❤Todoroki/Deku
❤ Bakugo/Deku
❤︎ Todoroki/Bakugo

Junjo Romantica
❤︎ Usagi/Misaki
❤︎ Nowaki/Hiro
❤︎ Miyagi/Shinobu

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi
❤︎ Takuno/Onodera

Fruits Basket

❤︎ Kyo/Yuki
❤︎ Hatori/Yuki
❤︎ Hatsuharu/Yuki
❤︎ Kyo/male!Tohru

Attack On Titan
❤︎ Eren/Levi
❤︎ Armin/Eren
❤︎ Armin/Erwin
❤︎ Levi/Armin
❤︎ Jean/Armin
❤︎ Marco/Jean
❤︎ Male!Historia/Eren
I'd be interested in playing Onodera for you, if you're still looking! I've been rewatching Sekai and have really been craving it lately!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back