• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom mutli-fandom Webtoon Search or oc adjacent plots (bxb)

LiarLiar

The Albatross
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello hello! To start off, I'd like to state that I'm typically literate to novella, however I've been busy with my semester starting and struggling with some mental health burn-out. This time, I just want a rp that I don't necessarily have to spend ages on each response for. Looking for a few sentences to semi literate for this roleplay specifically (give me at least somewhat of paragraph to at least know what's going on). If that's a dealbreaker and you're looking for something longer, let's talk and see what we can work out bc my natural length is literate+.

As it states above, I have a few webtoons that I’m looking for. If you would prefer to use OCs but want to steal the premise/plot of one of the fandoms listed below, that works too. I’m 21 so you MUST be at least 18+ to roleplay.

Fandoms (canon-character/role I want to play in parentheses):
Castle Swimmer (Kappa)
Osora (Osora)
Be My Villain (Mills)
Fathoms of Atonement (Lang)
Bailin and Li Sun (Bailin)
*If the fandom you wanted is not on here, feel free to recommend it to me!

Disclaimers/Rules: (I'm so sorry for how long it is and how demanding it may sound, but I'm tired of the same things happening over and over)
-18+ characters and 18+ rp partners only (if you lie about being 18+ to me you will be blocked and reported...this happens more on other rping forums but it's still something I take very seriously)
-BxB only. Please please please do not message me with a female OC, this rp is bxb only, no exceptions for you. Nothing wrong with female ocs, but that is not what I am looking for so please do not ask me to compromise as this is my rp ad (sorry just happens too often).
-Doubling, I'm not the biggest fan of doubling and am not really looking for that with this ad.
-Boundaries! I am not my character and you are not your character. Please do not flirt or ask about personal NSFW topics (out of character). Other roleplayers may be okay with it, but it's just uncomfortable to me and happens sometimes when I request romance roleplays. I don't want to get attached to a roleplay and have to leave because of this so I want to say it ahead of time. Again, this is out of character. Obviously romance is okay IN character.
-Participation: I'm going to get bored really fast if you don't contribute to planning. I can throw out a few plot ideas once we get set up but throughout rping together, it can't just be me adding to the plot. This also includes giving me replies I can build off of (Do not hit me with a He blinked), and helping to play minor characters when needed instead of strictly your main.
-Kindness!: We don't have to be friends ooc but if you're going to be nasty right off the bat, please don't bother to message me. It just takes the fun out of writing with you and this is something I do as a hobby. Obviously- If I do something to upset you, please let me know so I can correct it, but if you're just continuously rude and snippy out of character, our rp will not last long.

I really do apologize if this list sounds demanding or strange, but after so many years of rping, I get really tired of running into these issues although I do tend to notice them on certain sites more than others. I appreciate you reading through everything and hope to see you in the comments or DMs!

Last edited:
Bro I saw Castle Swimmers and GASPED- I used to read it all the time, and would probably have to catch up on some stuff, but I'll let you know when I do! This sounds like such a good idea and I'm so glad that there are other Castle Swimmer enjoyers out there <3

Bro I saw Castle Swimmers and GASPED- I used to read it all the time, and would probably have to catch up on some stuff, but I'll let you know when I do! This sounds like such a good idea and I'm so glad that there are other Castle Swimmer enjoyers out there <3
omg hi, I'm so glad. Yeah lowkey I haven't read it for a year until last night (unfortunately it comes out very slowly but it made it easier to catch up on lol). but yeah lmk! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back