• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern cashys rp partner search!!!

threadz

am i the stereotype yet
hi hi hello!! my name is cashmere (or cash if you're cool B^) ), and as the title suggests!! im lookin for a bud to rp with!!

♡ stuff about me!! ♡

• my response lengths are??? inconsistent as heck, wo o p s, they can be anywhere from 2 to 12 paragraphs. it all depends on both the ic and ooc situation- it's a dramatic, emotional scene? itll be a longer post!! but oops my mental health is acting up like the absolute fuckin bITCH it is and i cant muster the energy to produce anything???? itll be slower. like theres a million and one factors that go into these things, but i guarantee you ill always provide at least two paragraphs. starters always tend to be upwards of five. if thats okay with you, then sweet!! if not then?? fucking oops click away now fam
  • im sixteen, going on seventeen in june. i am comfy with roleplaying with adults!! but if you're over like 23 or so, i would be really appreciative if you could give me a heads up ^^
  • i really love dark themes. i dont mean the bad, cliche dark you tend to see on here where "oh i love my boyfrined but hes?? mean,, and bad,, hes a bad man,, but OHH i kinda like it oh dear?? what a dark,, and twisted,, love we have,,," and i dont mean the edgy, creepypasta-probably-written-by-a-middleschooler brand of dark where "jimmy jamberoni is a nomral kid,, until all the sudden when hes nine he goes on the deep web and discovers a portal to insantiy. he now wears a scary mask and stabs people at night,, lost in madeness,,, so sexy,,"
    • i mean things that are actually dark. this could be anything from exploring the modeling industry, which is rampant with eating disorders and abuse of both an emotional and sexual nature, or to fucking cannibalism. blood and gore, manipulation, body horror, coercion, human sized bugs, psychological trauma- anything that arouses a visceral feeling of disgust?? thats,, what i really like,,
  • i care a l o t about the quality of my characters!! i like to develop them inside and out, and while this is a fun thing!! it also means it can take a while for me to actually develop a near character/stop fuckin fixating on like one of two characters (*cough* fuckin CYNthIA *cough*) so if it takes awhile??? and if i seem too intent on using a single character in a single way?? i am so so so so so sorry im just a dumb bitch u see
  • i like,,, talking ooc,,,,
  • and i love,,, planning
  • i REALLY love planning,,,
  • and screaming,,,
  • if u are NOT both a planner and a screamer then u might not find much joy in talking to me thats all i do along with spam song recs youve probably already listened to
♡ what im looking for in a partner!! ♡
  • pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease dont be one of those people who only play characters of the same gender/sexuality as them. like,, i get it man,, i LOVE girls,, so much, girls are my LIFE theyre pretty and soft and good and i LOVE THEM, but that doesn't mean???? i can't play guys??? and just because i'm gay as hell??? im v capable of playing people who are straight and people who are bi and people who are ace and people who just dont know man. like YEAH this is probably gonna sound judgy as hell but im kinda tipsy so who cares, but its a MAJOR turn off if you only play characters that are consistent with your own alignments. it shows me that you aren't willing/capable of disconnecting yourself from your character, that you're inflexible and unwilling to expand to new horizons, that you most likely have a dated and boxed in concept of gender, and that this is all some big self serving wish fullfilment thing to you. and i d o nt li k e i t
  • talking,,, is fun,, talking,, is gucci,,, if youre gonna "Talk like this and say very few words. That sounds good. I'll await for your reply. I am an ai of a 40 year old white guy raised entirely on unseasoned chicken breasts." i dont,, wanna talk 2 u,,, we dont need to be friends i understand im not a v enjoyable person but!!!!!! if i cant get comfortable, i dont want to rp with you!!
  • please have decent grammar and spelling. you dont need to be perfect and i dont give a shit how you talk ooc. u can have typos galore for all i care. but!! if you aren't able to take our rp seriously enough to write formally ic? then i mean,,,,, ://////////// :////////////////////////// :///////////////////////////,, do u get my vibes,,,,
  • if you have blatant self inserts, mary sues, or softboys uwu with 90 million flower crowns and soft little sensitive hearts with no development whatsoever then???? i dont wanna????
  • also if u write characters with mental illnesses inaccurately i will not only cry and try to find a soft sweet little way to tell you that you suck, but ill take screenshots and send them to the group chat
  • like d o y o u r r e s e a r c h
  • legit if u have any questions dont be afraid to ask me??????? i have literally every mental illness in the book im a fucking ENCYCLOPEDIA on how ur brain likes to shit itself and then proceed to make you shit yourself
  • wow im gonna have 2 rewrite this all in the morning 2 be nice and not so salty but right now idc
♡ rp ideas ♡

• pain
  • okay for real ive had quite a few ideas on my mind but?? fucking oops i winded up finding moderately decent partners for 2 of the three
  • but if youre someone whos willing to peer into the fucked up world of underaged modelling with me? i would give you my L IV ER
  • i also have a huge boner for bugs but lets not talk about that here
  • also!!! ive been really craving some coming of age stuff?? think something like the spectacular now or end of the f*cking world, where its like teenagers doing teenage shit but it still manages to actually have a p lo t and emotional development and delve into issues and BR EA K LA WS
  • but other than that?? shit man idk hit me with your best shot i like dying so please do it
♡♡♡

um yeah this was a mess and im gonna punch myself in the morning but if ur cool with this please message me bc as i mentioned before im tipsy and alcohol makes you WRITE GOOD

i was going to,,, go through this today and undrunkify this but- shit man ive already had like four awesome people message me within the past 12 hours so it's time to bUMP

//will shoot a message later.. is currently lazy and almost sleeping.. cause naps are very much needed in my tired life//

1) This post is great holy shit
2) fINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY DARK
3)I’d be totally up to rp if you wanna brainstorm in PMs?

I really like the coming of age idea u sorta described in ur "rant", if i can even call it that. You sound like a cool person, and hopefully we can RP together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back